💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Gaga get critisized if she makes dance pop/mainstream music again?

Quark

Featured Posts

Quark

o<(0_0)>o

With the C2C era, the Oscar performance, and other legend tribute performances, Gaga has established herself as a versatile and incredible vocal talent among many members of the GP. Gaga has received acclaim for these endeavors like never before. So so you think the GP will critizise Gaga if she goes back to making mainstream dance pop/edm/trap kind of music? Will she leave many disappointed?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fiona Apple

No she won't .She will slay. If it's autotuned and doesn't show her vocals at all then she will be really critisized.On the other hand if it's like Bad Romance which is dance pop but also shows her amazing voice then no,she won't be critisized at all..

Supersonic

Quite likely.

And the little managers will probably explode in their heads because they can't figure out whether to drag RedOne like they did with DJWS when ARTPOP didn't sell 1million+ in a week or keep quiet because they mindlessly worship him.

gagzus

people will criticise her saying she was fake, and others will like it, but honestly who cares as long as it's a bop.

barcodemonster

I'm nervous that people will hear her new Pop songs on the radio/ see her boundary pushing video and say "well she's back to her old antics" and look the other way

scan my barcode

monketsharona

No.

Whatever get ready for more pop / dance music. Unless Moroder and RedOne are ready for producing other things they usually do (which is quite unlikely)

Jjang

Lady Gaga is a commercial pop artist and a traditional pop album that contains covers of Jazz standards will not change that.

moonboywow

Poor ZombieAphrodite :(

aye. We don't know anything about the album yet 

Mister Gaga

I don't think so. It's her genre, she's a popstar and makes dance/pop music. BUT if the music it's about fame and applauses, i'm afraid the GP will critizise her. As much as i love Gaga for being genuine and her versatility, i think that, if she wants to succeed this time, she must come back with something a little bit more simple :shrug:

Jewels n Drugs

I hope not. 

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Archived