life

Gaga writing new music with Brian Newman and band

bayonse

Featured Posts

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering

yes but gaga is my main fave and i've been a fan of hers since 2008 so obviously i'm gonna be interested in her the most, you don't have to have one fave to obsess over one of your many faves, and like I said I was PREVIOUSLY a stan but now i'm just a fan who's mainly interested in her music, fashion, performances, career progression and the possibilities of what she can create. Idc about her relationship with her fiance (unless it comes into song themes next era), if she's drinking starbucks or if she's being sued or any of that because it ain't my business nor concern. 

Now this little debacle is over because no matter what happens you're just gonna try be a smart arse so bye. 

No, you said she was one of many and that all you cared about was her music and fashion. You are certainly heavily invested and care a great deal, for someone who only cares about music and fashion. This laid back attitude should be showing up in how you are actually handling a simple little 10 second video without sound, but it doesn't really match up at the moment. 

Gagalvaro

If JAZZPUNK is the name of the new album I'll die. :saladga:

www.twitter.com/AFerreroEscriva

lego

The word "delulu" comes from those annoying twitter superfans who stalk Gaga all over the USA (or world). We are all "delulus" and "randoms" and they are Gaga's "friends". 

Some trivia.:hunty:

So it's interesting that someone, who "grew up(yeah right)" and is not anymore a stan, is using this word.

FreePalestine

Whispering

The word "delulu" comes from those annoying twitter superfans who stalk Gaga all over the USA (or world). We are all "delulus" and "randoms" and they are Gaga's "friends". 

Sounds like a bunch of over invested control freak types, the ones who are addicted to drama...which is exactly what I was referring to in the first place. Those types of fans want to dictate everything, when it isn't their career or choice. 

"Just into the music", my ***!:dies:

@Born2BeBrave I wish I could like your last post a hundred times! 

giskardsb

ah, so basically the word is self-referential for the typical user.

LetsGetHigh

No thanks. No offence Gaga but I become a fan because of your pop and dance music, not jazz. One jazz album as a side project to maybe improve your image is alright by me, but another one directly after the first one? :wtf: 

PrinceGaga

Wow, this thread. :rip: I didn't realise how deluded some fans can be. 

It's a silent video. There is a saxophone in the Edge of Glory and Hair. Stop making assumptions. My god.

Chromatislaps

please no jazz on LG5 for the sake of my sanity 

what if its a JazzPunk-Dance album produced by RedOne? :giveup: basically Gaga meets Stefani meets Jazzga? :giveup: 

y'all lying if you say you have NEVER imagined or discussed possible scenarios or expectations considering most fans were expecting ARTPOP to be #1 for weeks and sell 500K -1mil first week :rip: and expected her to reuse old looks and expected different music than we got. Else no one would dislike an album or era. And what does Mcdonald's have to do with it, if ur trying to say she doesn't do what people want her to do if her label says a song is **** or an album or concept is **** she HAS to start again, why do y'all think after she submitted ARTPOP in summer 2012 we never heard about it again for a while :rip: because her label didn't like what she put forward so she had to change it.

She doesn't have as much control as people believe because on legality her label has the final say on what she puts out.

cmon, you need to grow up...gaga is no more a popstar, if youre here for popstarGa, you must be missing up lots of things

No thanks. No offence Gaga but I become a fan because of your pop and dance music, not jazz. One jazz album as a side project to maybe improve your image is alright by me, but another one directly after the first one? :wtf: 

Just go out then...making assumptions without even knowing the truth..she knows what she's doing and don't need people like you to control her...a real fan follows through the idol's mindset and can adapt to every situation, at least be appreciative!!  

AnglerfishbraBENUS

I'd rather have my fave release at musicality filled piece of genius than bubblegum trash.  you guys don't see how amazing this is gonna be and its sad.  she will slay all her critics.  

aaronyoji

i think this jazzpunk hybrid idea scares yall cuz with the limited scope for music this fan base has, you guys immediately jump to the jazz part being swing jazz, as shes singing now with cheek to cheek. but there's other forms of jazz that are more modern and aesthetically pleasing. like kendricks new record, and how it jumps from contemporary hip hop to jazz in this whirlwind of an album. or how yeezus is a mix of hi fi hardstyle electro, mixed with oldies soul tunes, if rick rubin produced her new record imagine how fresh it'd sound, yet still classic and lived-in. 

Archived