💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Young designer Casper Werner about his work for Gaga

Robinladen

Featured Posts

Robinladen

2u54y8j.png

So I was watching the news yesterday and they had a short segment about the fact that Lady Gaga wore one of Casper Werner his designs. He's a young designer that graduated less than a month ago from the fashion academy here.

"It all started with a call from an American stylist that wanted to borrow pieces of Casper his collection for a photoshoot after seeing them online. He also happened to be the stylist of Lady Gaga. After seeing them Gaga also wanted to borrow the clothes for a while to pose with them on social media. Gaga still has three other pieces of the young designer hanging in her closet at the moment."

Casper Werner "I woke up in the morning and checked my phone and saw Gaga wearing my jacket on Instagram. It was a great suprise."

http://deredactie.be/cm/vrtnieuws/videozone/programmas/journaal/2.40266?video=1.2401933
I love it when Gaga makes the regular news. :legend:

The video also shows footage of Gaga arriving in Belgium at the airport (back when she was here to do the artRAVE and a press conference/performance with Tony).

Schwerk

I totally see why Brandon was drawn to his work, such beautiful mod style suits, really fresh and powerful, perfect for Gaga.

And Love love love that she gave him a shoutout! Hope she will in the future when she posts fanart and such.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Archived