Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

can we all appreciate Bobby for a second?

mister max

Featured Posts

The Child

That's true. and I consider Cheek To Cheek a legit era and album from Gaga, but We'll see how they handle single releases for her next album.  Love Bobby to death, but he has things to prove still.  I know he can deliver though.

IMO, people always have to prove themselves, and even more him because the next album is pop.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Davidsonary

Plus he's quite good looking :hor:

Oh hello. What is this space down here? Where am I?

Paper Gangsta

We must thank Tony's son and manager too Danny Bennett.

lol

Oscars & European Games had nothing to do with Tony. And its obv they got Grammys performance and H&M thanks to Gaga. When did Tony perform at the grammys last time ?

ViviLittleM

lol

Oscars & European Games had nothing to do with Tony.

I said for the cheek to cheek era in general but not oscars & EG

well, troy had a good job + blast from 2008 to 2013 so there's no need to drag him

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

A Beaverhausen

Bobby is INCREDIBLE, Him and Gaga working together is so rad!  I am excited for the next era :)

Paper Gangsta

I said for the cheek to cheek era in general but not oscars & EG

still if you compare CTC to previous Tony eras...

barcodemonster

Don't forget Bobby was mostly responsible for BTW promo

scan my barcode

gagzus

The C2C era was rather boring beyond 2 things (GRAMMYs & Oscar), I will only say he's as good as troy was if he gives her massive promo which will make her singles chart well thus giving her a massive budget for videos & tours, at least one #1 single would be good (most likely the lead single). Because despite the tragedy of the ARTPOP era (which was her fault imo) Troy's managing was on point, he made her well promoted in TF/M & BTW era & he got her the space performance (which got cancelled sadly) for ARTPOP, so unless Bobby can pull of his part of the the GIGANTIC promo for BTW again and make her as successful again I'd appreciate him.

AmenTheNight

C2C has been pretty cohesive though. :awkney:

I never happened to find interest for this jazz era. That's not Bobby's fault, it's just that the music didn't click with me. And you know exactly what I mean, a true pop era ;)

Handling a jazz era is way different than a pop era. You know, public expectations, pressure, singles, videos, promo tours, marketing stunts ... Their new journey through a pop era will be completely different than the C2C era, and that's why I won't consider this one as an example.

To make a comparison, Pink's project "Roseave." with her partner didn't benefit from the same ways of promotions than a regular Pink release. Same difference between C2C and Gaga's next album.

The Child

I never happened to find interest for this jazz era. That's not Bobby's fault, it's just that the music didn't click with me. And you know exactly what I mean, a true pop era ;)

Handling a jazz era is way different than a pop era. You know, public expectations, pressure, singles, videos, promo tours, marketing stunts ... Their new journey through a pop era will be completely different than the C2C era, and that's why I won't consider this one as an example.

To make a comparison, Pink's project "Roseave." with her partner didn't benefit from the same ways of promotions than a regular Pink release. Same difference between C2C and Gaga's next album.

I know that already, I hope it doesn't come as rude but I'm not dumb.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Highway10

i applaud Bobby for all the hard work he's done this era to put Gaga back on top proving everyone wrong :applause:

Archived