Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

can we all appreciate Bobby for a second?

mister max

Featured Posts

mister max

I know you know it, Bobby, gaga's manager, has done some great things for gaga since he became her manager

C2C (wich she won a grammy with, duets with a jazz legend, #1), C2C live (emmy nomination), grammy performance, oscar performance, AHS, dog clothing line, suprise baku performance, performance with U2, shiseido, etc.

the GP now sees her n a totally different ,good, way, I cannot wait for what will comein the next monts/years
 i

:applause:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Child

dog clothing line

Agree with everything except this :toofunny:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Probglum

Troy hu? :legend:

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

JustPokeHerFace

Yeah he's done some great damage control, and he'll probably manage the next album better than her previous management. So I'm excited to see what happens. 

mister max

Agree with everything except this :toofunny:

I am pretty sure you will love it when it comes out:teehee:

monketsharona

He seems to be great ! I just need to see what he's going to do with a pop era before being certain of his talent as a manager ^^

Though I would love him even better if he gives us a few pieces of news about LG5 ^^ 

The Child

I am pretty sure you will love it when it comes out:teehee:

Who knows ? 

IB4 Armadillo shoes for dogs :toofunny:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

AmenTheNight

I'll appreciate Bobby when he delivers a cohesive era from start to finish, like TF/TFM and BTW :)

The Child

I'll appreciate Bobby when he delivers a cohesive era from start to finish, like TF/TFM and BTW :)

C2C has been pretty cohesive though. :awkney:

mister max

He seems to be great ! I just need to see what he's going to do with a pop era before being certain of his talent as a manager ^^

Though I would love him even better if he gives us a few pieces of news about LG5 ^^ 

remember this? (mostly his work)

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQFYrYo46z6kEtKKCzVrxk4KyYNrE9ATm1t7lYUiV_xclEzZ-_

http://i.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/lady-gaga-ad-3__oPt.jpg

monketsharona

I didn't knew he was involved in it

What I really hope is that he'll know how to pick singles, give her the good spots for performances, and above all  : a lot of videos. In brief a strong promo like she used to get for TF, TFM and BTW.

Morphine Prince

I am 100% sure the next era will go smoothly if he's managing it (and Gaga doesn't get stubborn, lol). I am excited to see what's to come and what plans they have. Bobby seems to respect Gaga's vision so I don't think they'll clash. 

AnglerfishbraBENUS

C2C has been pretty cohesive though. :awkney:

That's true. and I consider Cheek To Cheek a legit era and album from Gaga, but We'll see how they handle single releases for her next album.  Love Bobby to death, but he has things to prove still.  I know he can deliver though.

Archived