💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Katy Perry New Album Late 2016

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

monketsharona

I hope Gaga will release in Spring or even sooner.. Or we'll get a Gaga vs Katy vs Taylor :rip:

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pls gaga a may or june album release will be the perfect opportunity so that we don't get all the "gaga vs katy" articles again and the fanwars...they are something i can do without seeing everyday. 

Bleachella

Hope she gets to be against Taylor so she'll see what it's like to be a Little Monster in late 2013. :neyde:

She may be, but Taylors been hinting at taking more time to write this album but it's probably gonna be Late 2016 :yes: 

4th quarter??!

So between October to December eh??

Interesting.

Is she aiming for 2018 Grammy™??

anigif_enhanced-24884-1404246321-82.gif

Omg yeah, 2018 grammys :deadbanana: 

Seems so long from now 

Anyways, Gaga and Katy and Taylor needa come THROUGH with LG5 TS6 and KP4 respectively :giveup: 

The Child

She may be, but Taylors been hinting at taking more time to write this album but it's probably gonna be Late 2016 :yes: 

Yeah, can't wait for Taylor VS Katy. :pray:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Spock

Didn't Taylor said that her next album will be different, so it will take longer to write and record it, therefore it wouldn't be released around the same as her other albums?

iirc she said that at the beginning of the year, back when everyone (including her I guess) thought she was going to milk 1989 for all it was worth and tour a lot. That apparently isn't happening anymore as it looks like the tour really is ending in December. She probably is already writing and prepping, so I don't see why she wouldn't be ready for an October release after a 10 month break. 

Besides, she said the same thing during Red about her next album and still wound up releasing in October after the tour ended in April or something. I also don't see why she would want to miss the October every other year release schedule when she has been doing it for 10 years and is kind of her thing. 

who will love me when the night is over

Haroon

Wait, if Katy and Gaga and Taylor are all releasing in 2016 then this could end up as one of the best years in pop music since 2013 :giveup: Rihanna with R8 would be the cherry on top :wao: 

Tumblr

Wait, if Katy and Gaga and Taylor are all releasing in 2016 then this could end up as one of the best years in pop music since 2013 :giveup: Rihanna with R8 would be the cherry on top :wao: 

It does seem like every pop girl is due an album in 2016 :giveup: Gaga, Katy, Taylor, Ariana, Rih (unless she wants to wait another 666 years :green:), BeyoncÊ

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

Prismatic

wtf is R8? I don't know ha. Rhenna's never going to release ha. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

monketsharona

I'd die tbh if that happen :rip:

Though Gaga may releases at the same time as Rihanna or Adele. Or at least they'll be in the very beginning of their era when she'll release...

Like I said elsewhere, I think we shouldn't care too much about who is releasing at the same time. Whenever she'll release she'll have contestants... Look how Barbra Streisand was CtC contestant :dies:

If Gaga build a strong promo, she won't have to fear anyone. She was the one who was feared in the past. Let's make it happen again :yes:

Hecturr

Though Gaga may releases at the same time as Rihanna or Adele. Or at least they'll be in the very beginning of their era when she'll release...

Like I said elsewhere, I think we shouldn't care too much about who is releasing at the same time. Whenever she'll release she'll have contestants... Look how Barbra Streisand was CtC contestant :dies:

If Gaga build a strong promo, she won't have to fear anyone. She was the one who was feared in the past. Let's make it happen again :yes:

Gaga doesn't have the commercial power anymore to be a fear from everyone else, if anything she's more equal or less of a threat than kp and taylor

Vernier

4th quarter??!

So between October to December eh??

Interesting.

anigif_enhanced-24884-1404246321-82.gif

That aim has been missing its target so far, so good luck with that :green:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Epione

Good luck for ha getting that one.

C500B1C48DBF8857BE4E9514DB5E5987.gif

monketsharona

Gaga doesn't have the commercial power anymore to be a fear from everyone else, if anything she's more equal or less of a threat than kp and katy 

Don't underestimate her ;) That's not because she failed one album that it will be the same for the following ones. She still has 3 great selling albums out of 4 (not counting CtC which did great for a jazz album). Even ARTPOP did not so bad considering what happened...

Archived