💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Fans call out gaga haters on tumblr

gagzus

Featured Posts

gagzus

http://dashausofjack.tumblr.com/post/125190811453/an-open-letter-to-the-tumblr-community-on-lady

http://season666.tumblr.com/post/124786386278/season666-metrobussy-i-remember-when-nicki

so i was on my personal tumblr and thought i'd search for some gaga posts to like & reblog and these two text posts came up and just thought I'd share them, one is an open letter to tumblr from fans and another is a fan calling out a nicki fan who claims nicki's old style wasn't accepted due to racism.

I agree with both pretty much tbh.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sunny

I don't really see this as thread worthy, but yaas, read THEM!

Also, tumblr will always be tumblr :smh: They think it's good / everyone is accepted / equal, but it isn't 

I like dancin', and ponies....

Phoenix

Damn those tumblr monsters destroying the haters! :legend:  it's all truth tho 

ESFZcIu.gif

💎

Robinladen

Yeah Nicki, Taylor and Beyonce all have praise posts about their "feminism" that got mainstream on Tumblr while Gaga only gets praised within the Gaga fan community. While I feel like Gaga is the most genuine one.

Sister

I approve of both messages.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Bad Bromance

Much-needed, especially the long one :worship:

Oh yeah.  Couldn't agree with you more, hun.  :yes:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

SissyFromSpace

Nicki's old style wasn't "accepted due to racism." ??? what kind of lie. :lmao:

these people need to stop using the race card for this petty pop star niki minaj :lmao:these fake feminist's and SJWs are killing me

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Emvee

Yooo, and I thought the two "black face" dudes were actually a couple of scat-loving pervs in a German s-x club.

Wasn't that the ****ing night she got inspired to write Scheiße? Sh.it? Because of those two sh.it faces? :smh: 

Miel

... reblogged.

I like Nicki, and do agree that WOC do get it harder in society in general, but that post in particular is definitely (imo) making excuses, and just plain ignoring the fact that the world has literally dragged Gaga to the pits since the start.

And, that first post is amazing. I accept the fact that Gaga is not perfect, and is prone to make mistakes- just like everybody. But she really is worth defending, and worth seeing in a better light. I'm being a little glorifying, but she really is the idol we deserve.

3 points in and ready for more

SissyFromSpace

Both posts are amazing reads. :applause:

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

DeleteMyAccount

I don't really see this as thread worthy, but yaas, read THEM!

Also, tumblr will always be tumblr :smh: They think it's good / everyone is accepted / equal, but it isn't 

Not really.  There are tons of things floating around encouraging people to read up on current events and becoming active in society's issues.

Archived