💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor uses Left Shark for Bad Blood performance

Enhsa

Featured Posts

high heeled fem

Do you guys seriously think this was just a coincidence? You don't really know the pop music scene and specifically Taylor then lol

:lmao: ikr? its scary... are people really that in denial :excuseu: come on

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no she clearly explained what it was about :lmao: mess denial

oh :mess: I didn't know she talked about it. I was just going off my opinion from listening to the song. Can you link me what she said? Thanks!

high heeled fem

oh :mess: I didn't know she talked about it. I was just going off my opinion from listening to the song. Can you link me what she said? Thanks!

ha ha yes she did :) sure! 

“For years, I was never sure if we were friends or not,” she explained about a certain female pop star, without dropping her name. “She would come up to me at awards shows and say something and walk away, and I would think, ‘Are we friends, or did she just give me the harshest insult of my life?'” 

“[Then last year] She did something so horrible,” Swift continued. “I was like, ‘Oh, we’re just straight-up enemies.’ And it wasn’t even about a guy! It had to do with business. She basically tried to sabotage an entire arena tour. She tried to hire a bunch of people out from under me." 

And I’m surprisingly non-confrontational – you would not believe how much I hate conflict. So now I have to avoid her. It’s awkward, and I don’t like it.”

"I'm not the female police---but it broke my heart. Because I have such a high priority on girls sticking together."

Swift ensures she has no intention or desire to reveal the identity of the inspiration behind the song, however, she does not want people to think the song is about an ex-boyfriend, "I know people will make it this big girl-fight thing. But I just want people to know it's not about a guy," she explains. "You don't want to shade someone you used to date and make it seem like you hate him, when that's not the case."

http://www.ryanseacrest.com/2014/09/08/taylor-swift-opens-up-about-girl-drama-meaning-behind-song-bad-blood-in-rolling-stone/

Bette Davis

Wow she is so edgy and bold :neyde:

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

LeoFameMonster

Well guys Katy Perry did start it all up again when she jumped into Nicki and Taylors little thing on twitter, Katy wants to throw shade well Taylor can right back

nikola

Lol this thread is still open....i am suprised tbh XDD.....

her live vocals tho.............................................

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

TimisaMonster

Taylor pretends to be innocent and mature but her actions tell me she's guilty of ruining relationships and childish

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

“For years, I was never sure if we were friends or not,” she explained about a certain female pop star, without dropping her name. “She would come up to me at awards shows and say something and walk away, and I would think, ‘Are we friends, or did she just give me the harshest insult of my life?'” 

“[Then last year] She did something so horrible,” Swift continued. “I was like, ‘Oh, we’re just straight-up enemies.’ And it wasn’t even about a guy! It had to do with business. She basically tried to sabotage an entire arena tour. She tried to hire a bunch of people out from under me." 

And I’m surprisingly non-confrontational – you would not believe how much I hate conflict. So now I have to avoid her. It’s awkward, and I don’t like it.”

"I'm not the female police---but it broke my heart. Because I have such a high priority on girls sticking together."

Swift ensures she has no intention or desire to reveal the identity of the inspiration behind the song, however, she does not want people to think the song is about an ex-boyfriend, "I know people will make it this big girl-fight thing. But I just want people to know it's not about a guy," she explains. "You don't want to shade someone you used to date and make it seem like you hate him, when that's not the case."

http://www.ryanseacrest.com/2014/09/08/taylor-swift-opens-up-about-girl-drama-meaning-behind-song-bad-blood-in-rolling-stone/

Wow, Katy seems so manipulative and evil! :omg:

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

high heeled fem

Wow, Katy seems so manipulative and evil! :omg:

Yup ikr :omg: i can imagine her doing that on red carpet tooo she's a bit odd..tay and gaga are fav more sensitive that's why they have a deep connection with fans and go ott like when tay invited ppl to her house

PrinceGaga

ugh I'm sorry but everything Taylor says here annoys me and kinda contradicts itself. She talks about her heart being broken because she likes girls sticking together, so why would she write and make bad blood a single?? If she hates it, why is she promoting it and getting money from it? Also, "you don't want to shade someone you used to date and make it seem like you hate him" - literally every other Taylor swift song pre 1989 goes against this. 

high heeled fem

ugh I'm sorry but everything Taylor says here annoys me and kinda contradicts itself. She talks about her heart being broken because she likes girls sticking together, so why would she write and make bad blood a single?? If she hates it, why is she promoting it and getting money from it? Also, "you don't want to shade someone you used to date and make it seem like you hate him" - literally every other Taylor swift song pre 1989 goes against this. 

good points im not a tay or Katy Stan :lmao: i like em but I don't love them like I love gaga, just posting the quote for someone but yeah her whining is annoying at times since its never ending :excuseu: 

Bring back old tay with banjo etc

PrinceGaga

good points im not a tay or Katy Stan :lmao: i like em but I don't love them like I love gaga, just posting the quote for someone but yeah her whining is annoying at times since its never ending :excuseu: 

Bring back old tay with banjo etc

haha yeah I'm in the exact same boat as you 

Archived