Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor uses Left Shark for Bad Blood performance

Enhsa

Featured Posts

SlayedForTheGod

LOL if you think this is a coincidence I feel for you. Yeah they might do this every show but to pick a SHARK. Even if it was random someone on her team shouldve told her it would be shadey. So i'm sure they all thought it was a great idea. 

Also shut up about saying they're acting like teenagers. Lol theyre acting like humans. You all may be to dumb to say it but this behavior never really goes away. We all get pressed and bitter sometimes. 

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And the fight at the kindergarten continues

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

No, I'm not dumb. :sharon:

I'm not pressed, just stating the truth.

So which part don't you believe, Taylor using this segment for every single show, or that the shark was merely a coincidence?

MonsterOfSpain

Do you guys seriously think this was just a coincidence? You don't really know the pop music scene and specifically Taylor then lol

NewYorkCity

She may have been doing it during a while... but still, this is not a coincidence :toofunny: 

Anyway, keep fighting between you two. With a bit of luck, next era the media will put you two against each other and leave Gaga alone. 

Prometheus

Waiting for the incoming passive agressive no mention tweet from.the other party now.

sxfaps.jpg

Katy: Finding it funny about what marine animals can be associated to the knives in backs of "women against women" and it's unrellevant....¿

RAMROD

Katy: Finding it funny about what marine animals can be associated to the knives in backs of "women against women" and it's unrellevant....¿

She did not dissapoint. :neyde:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Tumblr

LOL if you think this is a coincidence I feel for you. Yeah they might do this every show but to pick a SHARK. Even if it was random someone on her team shouldve told her it would be shadey. So i'm sure they all thought it was a great idea. 

Also shut up about saying they're acting like teenagers. Lol theyre acting like humans. You all may be to dumb to say it but this behavior never really goes away. We all get pressed and bitter sometimes. 

I don't really wanna get involved in this thread but omg THIS is the only answer that should be looked at in this thread :giveup: YAS KING. Slayed For The God indeed!

14s55w.jpg

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

The Child

So which part don't you believe, Taylor using this segment for every single show, or that the shark was merely a coincidence?

The part about that shark being a coincidence :toofunny:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Ferrer Zorola

the only pressed ones here are you :saladga:
the feud is obviously staged/exaggerated for publicity 
and this "shade" was funny yes it feels like Taylor and Katy are beating a dead horse but then again Madonna was beating a dead horse too in 2012 

LIFE IS GOOD

darkwolf

the only pressed ones here are you :saladga:
the feud is obviously staged/exaggerated for publicity 
and this "shade" was funny yes it feels like Taylor and Katy are beating a dead horse but then again Madonna was beating a dead horse too in 2012 

But it was entertaining :fan:

Ferrer Zorola

But it was entertaining :fan:

I don't find an ugly ***** insulting my idol entertaining at all. 

LIFE IS GOOD

I'm the only one who thinks Bad Blood is just another break up song, and has nothing to do with Katy? The Twitter fans and the media always have to add  unnecessary drama to everything.  

Spock

I'm the only one who thinks Bad Blood is just another break up song, and has nothing to do with Katy? The Twitter fans and the media always have to add  unnecessary drama to everything.  

No, imo it's really about Katy. But it is about dragging her like her fans and most of the media make it out to be

who will love me when the night is over

Archived