💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Boy George praises Lady Gaga, Talks Madonna comparison.

fucbjk

Featured Posts

QueenGadonna

Meanwhile, on MadonnaNation

P4w32Es.png

Because GGD is sooooo much better. Make a thread about Madonna, Demi, Nick Jonas or Katy and see what happen.

Stop acting like Gaga fans are better than Madge fans cause that's not true.:bye:

Gaga stans were the first one to insult in this topic.

ANYWAY, Boy George is right, Gaga was obviously inspired by Madonna but she is very different from Madonna. They are both Queens. Deal with it.:reductive2::trollga:

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FameHookah

P4w32Es.png

not surprised at all lmao

Even in real life , as soon as they know i'm a LM they start ****ting on me...

Some of them are truly mental, just look at PDLM and Gagacheat :deadbanana:

WTF is MDNA

FameHookah

Because GGD is sooooo much better. Make a thread about Madonna, Demi, Nick Jonas or Katy and see what happen.

Stop acting like Gaga fans are better than Madge fans cause that's not true.:bye:

ANYWAY, Boy George is right, Gaga was obviously inspired by Madonna but she is very different from Madonna. They are both Queens. Deal with it.:reductive2::trollga:

we have mods sis...

**** like THAT doesn't happen here AT ALL

we all would be banned lmao 

WTF is MDNA

lmao please compare just the titles and the amount of disgusting, hateful, violent posts there with some of the criticism Madonna receives here and you will see they are night & day.

if you can't see the difference, seek help. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

In fairness, most GGD users are better than the Mnation :emma: There's just a few here that are obsessed and they're blatantly obvious to everyone. 

From what I've seen Mnation can't even take genuine criticism of Madonna, which is a shame because it puts her career in a bad light. 

QueenGadonna

In fairness, most GGD users are better than the Mnation :emma: There's just a few here that are obsessed and they're blatantly obvious to everyone. 

From what I've seen Mnation can't even take genuine criticism of Madonna, which is a shame because it puts her career in a bad light. 

Well GGD user are more polite I guess but still mean.

AgusPop

I never saw that kind of  hatred in GGD:wtf: please. And plus we are teenagers and they are 40 y/o

Well GGD user are more polite I guess but still mean.

Even the Madonna fans here are more polite :green: 

teenagechrist

I'm so tired of Madonna and Gaga fans fighting against each other just to prove that one is better and more original than the other, it's silly because everything is kinda subjective. People love to put female singers against other female singers, I haven't seen no one complaining about Gaga taking inspiration from David Bowie. 

OT: I don't know who is he, but I like him and I like the way he thinks  

feeling so hot tamale

StrawberryBlond

I agree wholeheartedly with what Boy George is saying. If you're secure in your career and what you've achieved, someone else being inspired by you shouldn't bother you and if anything, should be taken as a compliment and a marker of what an impact you've made on the world. It's only an issue if the said person is claiming that they invented whatever it is. No one is claiming Gaga invented anything Madonna inspired, so what 's the problem? I could understand a new or little-known artist feeling the need to point out what they think is stealing because they haven't made their mark yet and already feel like someone's trying to take what's rightfully theirs. But when you're a living legend? This is simply what happens when you're so famous: people will emulate you. I notice, thankfully, that a lot of the Madonna comparisons died after ARTPOP was released. I think even the detractors realised that that album was very different to anything Madonna had ever made (well, except maybe Sexxx Dreams) and that Gaga clearly had more than one inspiration.

FrankGutz

:deadbanana::deadbanana::deadbanana:omg :lmao: 

i knew that u would come here,and defend  :lmao: 

maybe its time that u stay true to ur words and do what u tell others to do-Go Outside :awkney: 

VNtppRx.png

:deadbanana:  :deadbanana:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

FrankGutz

P4w32Es.png

Omg ?

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

nikola

Omg this thread is a ****ing mess.....like can mods close it......cuz there are so many butthurt people on here .....its sad.....

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

• Jase locked this topic

Archived