💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

Gaga w/ Sting - King of Pain (just now seeing this.... omg)

wahkeenasitka

Featured Posts

wahkeenasitka

Wow. Wow. Wow. Wow. 

I honestly can't believe I haven't seen this before.... Or if I have seen this before, i saw it so long ago that I completely forgot about this performance...

does anyone know what year this was? 2011? 2012? had to have been before ARTPOP. 

did she perform this song w/ him more than one time? 

I'm SERIOUSLY BLOWN AWAY. She kills it. 

TimisaMonster

This was a charity event in 2011 and this was during TEOG era with the teal hair I'm assuming

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

A Beaverhausen

this was INCREDIBLE, Gaga is so talented. Wow, one of my favourite gaga moments :) 

nativenewyorker

Yepp the BTW era :air:

One of my favorite songs ever and Gaga nailed it. Love this performance. 

This is probably my favorite performance she's ever done.

The vocals, the energy, the look. Everything is just :applause:

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

asana15

Wow. Wow. Wow. Wow. 

I honestly can't believe I haven't seen this before.... Or if I have seen this before, i saw it so long ago that I completely forgot about this performance...

does anyone know what year this was? 2011? 2012? had to have been before ARTPOP. 

did she perform this song w/ him more than one time? 

I'm SERIOUSLY BLOWN AWAY. She kills it. 

October 1, 2011
STING celebrates his 60th birthday at the Beacon Theatre. The charity event raised $3.7 million for the Robin Hood Foundation. Celeb guests included Stevie Wonder, Bruce Springsteen, Billy Joel, Lady Gaga, and Robert Downey, Jr., among others.

RAMROD

The bigger question is, how can you missed this tbh :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

FameHookah

One of her most iconic yet less known performances, the way she leads the band and lets her body feel the music is outstanding

A true musician. :applause:

WTF is MDNA

wahkeenasitka

The bigger question is, how can you missed this tbh :fan:

it's very likely that i had forgotten this performance, because it's been so long... it was like watching it again for the first time, indeed. 

One of her most iconic yet less known performances, the way she leads the band and lets her body feel the music is outstanding

A true musician. :applause:

and the way she follows the band - it was well rehearsed & well choreographed, and at the same time there was a lot of improvisation and in the moment ALIVE energy. and very much showed what an authentic musician she is. 

FameHookah

Yeah, her passion flows through her voice and body , look at the way she plays the piano near the end, even the band was enjoying it so much

God this woman is epic *cries* performances like these made me stay even tho i disliked BTW , she never dissapoints live.

WTF is MDNA

Archived