💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Monster & Starstruck were the hits that got away

gagzus

Featured Posts

Economy

Over exposed as opposed to other pop stars? Think about it, how many times have you referred as "overexposed" about Britney, Katy, Taylor Swift, Madonna, Rhianna, or Beyoncé?

All this is speculation, so we'd never know what would have happened if history was different, so how would we know if one single would perform well and others would not? 

For all we know, each single could have extended her success streak back then, given if enough people who would have liked the singles initially would gain interest in Gaga as an artist. 2010 was also the year she was hot, hence the reason BTW, the song stayed high on the charts for weeks since so many folks were anticipating new music from her. Since these songs were already songs from an album and EP that garnered her exponential increase in fame, one could argue more singles from them might have been safe for her. 

its like you forgot how much in the media she was on her peak... In was a combination of many hit singles and constant media impact

by the end of Alejandro people were clearly tired of her, it was easy to notice

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shadow

its like you forgot how much in the media she was on her peak... In was a combination of many hit singles and constant media impact

by the end of Alejandro people were clearly tired of her, it was easy to notice

By that same logic, where are all the people tired of Katy Perry or Taylor Swift? Those two were heavy in the media for years, even as far back as 2009.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

Bad Monster Kid

I was just on about non-single & non-promo single songs, Venus was demoted to promo sinlge in favour of DWUW after all lol. I also always think MJH, Donatella, MANiCURE & Fashion! were all potential singles from ARTPOP. I know everyone wanted Sex Dreams but the radio censorship and madonna's Erotica comparisons would've been annoying

MJH definitely not. Call me crazy but Donatella would have made Top 10. It's catchy as hell and fun to sing along too. Plus the production is one of zedds best. 

barcodemonster

Keep the Fame era the same no starstruck please 

then for TFM

BR- Tele- Ale- Monster 

scan my barcode

Economy

By that same logic, where are all the people tired of Katy Perry or Taylor Swift? Those two were heavy in the media for years, even as far back as 2009.

they never quite hit the level Gaga did between late 2009 and mid 2010 especially globaly (Taylor Swift for example outside the US never even had a huge impact until her latest album which is more mainstream)

Also Laty Perry did start to falter on her last release. She had 2 singles that failed to even make top 10

Also, due to Gagas harder to digest style for the general public, too much of her can also fed up some ppl even more easily...

too much of anything can tire anyone, but if theres something ur not accustomed to constantly in your face, ull get sick and tired of it even more :shrug: 

Archived