💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Gaga to a billion views?

Razzo

Featured Posts

It seems that artists like Taylor Swift and Katy Perry have gotten a billion views on at least one of their music videos. Why hasn't Gaga? Her videos trump anyone's with meaning, visuals, and choreography. What do you guys think? 

LePetitGAGABLover

Because she doesn't have little kids watching her videos 24/7:reductive2:

ViviLittleM

I will tell you why:

NO VIDEO IN 2015

2 VIDEOS IN 3.5 YEARS

it's easy to get a lot of views these days.

Gagamel

That first sentence sounds like they've done it ages ago and not a few days ago :neyde:

bayonse

cuz when she was huge,streaming wasnt as big as today

no more parties in LA

monketsharona

All of her very popular videos were out when Vevo wasn't the big thing it is now. And her ARTPOP era was a mess in term of promo. 

If next era is done correctly I think she could  definitely get a video going viral.

Robinladen

Ever since streaming blew up her biggest hit is still Applause which didn't even do that well in some countries so yeah. :flower:

i medici

because you can only achieve that these days. Applause and g.u.y. weren't huge hits who could achieve that. 

Brooke Candy

Idk, but the lead single from LG5 will reach 1billion for sure :yes:

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

Tropico

Most of her videos were released before the streaming domination. She has only released two videos which are in the era of streaming. Those being Applause and G.U.Y.. And G.U.Y. basically went unnoticed by everyone except stans so it had no chance of blowing  up without promotion. And Applause isn't doing too bad with views. It's just not as GP friendly as Taylor and Katy's videos. 

If she makes simple, aesthetically pleasing and short videos like Eh, Eh again then she'll be able to slay in the streaming department. But I personally prefer her videos like Marry The Night and G.U.Y. with a well established conceot. Even if that means longer videos. 

♱ Social Justice Enthusiast ♱

If she makes simple, aesthetically pleasing and short videos like Eh, Eh again then she'll be able to slay in the streaming department. But I personally prefer her videos like Marry The Night and G.U.Y. with a well established conceot. Even if that means longer videos. 

I mean Eh, Eh was cute, but I think more people love the Telephone and Paparazzi style Gaga. Longer, yes, but very entertaining and aesthetically please as well. Bad Romance deserved to reach a billion, and people know it. To be honest, all of her videos slay but I just wish they got more recognition. 

Dominic

Cause she's a flop now. :stalkga:

Jk. Streaming wasn't big then. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

monketsharona

If streaming was dominant when Bad Romance was out it would have passed the billion for sure...

StarryNight

if streaming was popular back then as it's now, I'm sure BR would have more views than Tay and Katy videos

StarryNight

If streaming was dominant when Bad Romance was out it would have passed the billion for sure...

:stalkga:

Archived