Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

4 More C2C Performances & then it's Over!

wahkeenasitka

Featured Posts

ViviLittleM

i bet the chart stans are thanking god now, but will be ready to kill themselves when they find out she isn't gonna probably get any more than one #1 next era

Are you kidding us? That was a beautiful era for us.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mister Gaga

This album was also a utter mess that only the craziest of fans pretended to like so they could be a "loyal little monster!!!!".

Are you drunk? The album won a Grammy :laughga: 

KyliesChild

This album was also a utter mess that only the craziest of fans pretended to like so they could be a "loyal little monster!!!!".

Or some just liked it. It was not a mess because who's fault is that? That is their problem and let Gaga do what she loves.

CannaeDrive

This mess of an era gave her a Grammy, possibly an Emmy, gave her 1 million sales and a 13 million tour gross, gave her respect and acclaim, and helped her reach icon status. This album made Gaga happy in a time she wasn't. Speak for yourself.

*Newbie*

Why am I not surprised

This era has done a lot for Gaga and is the best since at least 2010

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

c h e r

*Newbie*

Why am I not surprised

This era has done a lot for Gaga and is the best since at least 2010

uh i've been a fan since pokerface came out

Stand & B Counted or Sit & B Nothing.

oprahwinfrey

My thoughts exactly, this mess of an era shouldn't have even had a tour, it should've just stayed a side project.

why though? c2c is not my favorite album or era either. I never kept up with it, but i don't hate it because GaGa needed this album. She needed this era. She found love and passion in music again. Not to mention won a grammy and sustained a critically acclaimed tour. This era brought so many amazing events ex. the oscar performance, and the Baku games performance. While this album era isn't exactly what we may wanted, it really held its own and slayed. c2c is seriously underestimated, and to say its a mess is a lie.

oprahwinfrey

WHY is it a mess? Please explain.

MonsterForLife

I like it :excuseu:

c h e r

why though? c2c is not my favorite album or era either. I never kept up with it, but i don't hate it because GaGa needed this album. She needed this era. She found love and passion in music again. Not to mention won a grammy and sustained a critically acclaimed tour. This era brought so many amazing events ex. the oscar performance, and the Baku games performance. While this album era isn't exactly what we may wanted, it really held its own and slayed. c2c is seriously underestimated, and to say its a mess is a lie.

It's not really the fact that it was jazz, just the type of it. If she'd done original, Allie Hughes-styled jazz songs it'd be my favourite Gagz album ever.

Stand & B Counted or Sit & B Nothing.

oprahwinfrey

It's not really the fact that it was jazz, just the type of it. If she'd done original, Allie Hughes-styled jazz songs it'd be my favourite Gagz album ever.

Thank you for clarifying. I understand what your saying: however; with all respect, you not liking stylistic elements or choices of c2c by no means makes the album a "mess".

Ronk

I love the C2C era.  I am hoping she does that 2nd jazz album.

I live outside the space time continuum.

wahkeenasitka

I love the C2C era.  I am hoping she does that 2nd jazz album.

I think she probably will.. Personally, I hope it will be a solo album w/out Tony Bennett... and that she waits a few years... Maybe in 3 to 5 years she should do another jazz album.... 

But who knows! What if she decides that jazz is her genre and that's what she does for the next 10 years of her career?

Born To Slay

i bet the chart stans are thanking god now, but will be ready to kill themselves when they find out she isn't gonna probably get any more than one #1 next era

What about the stand that just want more pop music? 

gagzus

What about the stand that just want more pop music? 

depends on what pop music you want really, do you want radio friendly pop music or something that's pop but slightly edgy like BTW, I mean I can tell you the "she's deffo doing a rock album" fans are gonna be disappointed tbh & so are the ones who think it won't be some form of electronic since RedOne is now mainly an electronic producer since his work on TF & Giorgio (if they actually manage to collab) is a dance-disco producer so there's bound to be at least one 100% electronic song and some songs will have pitch or vocal correction in some way or another I bet, not as much as ARTPOP though I bet.

I personally want her to do TF 2.0, with fun upbeat electronic music with hip-hop and r&b influences, a little disco is ok to, I just want a fun record that's not too complex message wise tbh. But if she doesn't do that eh I won't be mad or disappointed, I mean i was hoping & expecting BTW to be a stripped/ballad song & most of the album to be like that and she came out with an electronic pop-rock album with new wave, house & dance influences lol.

Whispering

Pretended to like? Speak for yourself. 

Go Stan for that silly concept froot album that is struggling to sell a fourth of what C2C sold, won't come close to the critical acclaim of C2C, nor will the tour come anywhere remotely close to the average tour gross of C2C. 

There are plenty of basic pop girls out there for you to follow and support. Go find them and waste your time on them! 

Archived