Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga quotes APPLAUSE + doesn't listen to Tony's advice

Bradley

Featured Posts

VforVendetta

Gaga needs to sing Applause Jazz version again. : MANiCURE:

Bad Bromance

check the second video

Hun, I saw the second video but I didn't hear anything Applause related.  Did I miss something?  Tell me what minute to watch, please.   :yes:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Bradley

Hun, I saw the second video but I didn't hear anything Applause related.  Did I miss something?  Tell me what minute to watch, please.   :yes:

I mentioned the specific minute below the video, she told her audience to "put yo hands up! make em' touch!"

Bad Bromance

I mentioned the specific minute below the video, she told her audience to "put yo hands up! make em' touch!"

I missed it, but I just watched the video again and was able to catch it this time.  :sharon:

That was pretty awesome, tbh.  She quoted the legendary Applause.   :legend:

Bradley

I missed it, but I just watched the video again and was able to catch it this time.  :sharon:

That was pretty awesome, tbh.  She quoted the legendary Applause.   :legend:

It was the first time she mentioned something pop music related at the tour. :Jase:

Bad Bromance

It was the first time she mentioned something pop music related at the tour. :Jase:

It was pretty cool, tbh.   :party:

high heeled fem

At 2:02 He Screams, Jeez Because He sees Gaga Looking very Revealing, and at 5:15 Gaga Gets a Drink and she Said that basically  she said that Tony Said Drinking is not good, and she said sorry ;P in a cute way,

ok i cant believe gaga is dressing like that and shaking her boobs on tony's shoulder :lmao:

i have to ask :lmao: what does gaga's folks think of that one outfit? and the high cut see thru....g string one...:lmao: sometimes gaga.... the reason she has her tits out is because that red dress had a mulfunction one time! remember?

Bradley

ok i cant believe gaga is dressing like that and shaking her boobs on tony's shoulder :lmao:

i have to ask :lmao: what does gaga's folks think of that one outfit? and the high cut see thru....g string one...:lmao: sometimes gaga.... the reason she has her tits out is because that red dress had a mulfunction one time! remember?

At the Cheek to Cheek show? No I don't remember any malfunction occurring. Videos? :emma:

Katie14

Actually a few times during "I Wont Dance" she sang "music leads the way to romance a bad romance"

MonsterOfSpain

Lush Life performances are the absolutely best :flutter: 

Actually a few times during "I Wont Dance" she sang "music leads the way to romance a bad romance"

Do you have a video for that? 

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it. She's so funny :laughga::laughga:

high heeled fem

At the Cheek to Cheek show? No I don't remember any malfunction occurring. Videos? :emma:

omg its out there lol!! :lmao: ok so the red dress right? she used to wear a slip under it!!! then one day it fell down- this is where she got the idea from to have boobs out, i just thought it was a bit much her shaking her boobs on his shoulder then back towards him and he yelled GEE!!! he may fall over :omg:

Bradley

I never saw that before. omg

Archived