life

Lady Gaga lost her cellphone

monketsharona

Featured Posts

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona

WAIT. She didn't say she didn't find it. Twitter is confining. She may have told us she lost it, but who's to say she didn't find it again or her staff didn't find it again? This could be a little thing to get us flustered but in reality she has her phone.

let's hope she has found it, I'm pretty sure she has a lot of important phone numbers in it ^^Ā 

Alien Tulip

WAIT. She didn't say she didn't find it. Twitter is confining. She may have told us she lost it, but who's to say she didn't find it again or her staff didn't find it again? This could be a little thing to get us flustered but in reality she has her phone.

I think she lost it because she just now accidentally posted a picture on her dogs instagram in which she uses her ipad for.

Computer

I think she lost it because she just now accidentally posted a picture on her dogs instagram in which she uses her ipad for.

her dogs instagram :rip:Ā 

šŸ’ššŸ’›šŸ’•ā£ā­•šŸ’¢šŸ’¢ | ā“œā“”ā“”ā“”ā“Ø Ā©ā“—ā“”ā“˜ā“¢ā“£ā“œā“ā“¢

djBuffoon

Exactly. If her phoneĀ was still lost, why would she announce to the world that it's still out there?

BLACKOUTbritney

:teehee:
Lets hope so for Gaga's sake :)

INB4 the passcode is "taylor" or "asia" :lmao:

Ā 

Gaga Monster

JUST DANCE:

Where are my keys?Ā I LOST MY PHONE

Predicting theĀ future. Slay, always ahead of time:legend:

GGD Presidential Elections

Gaga Monster

How did she post the photo then. :neyde:

Ā 

Magic:queenga:

GGD Presidential Elections

Ohhhh dear I wouldn't tell that to the world... :fail:

Doesnt she have an iPhone? You can delete everything or block itĀ it from another device. Dont worry...

MonsterOfficial

judging by the pic, she probably got it already. i mean her screenshot game is so obviousĀ :laughga:

exorcise my mind

Archived