💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

WWE Legend Hulk Hogan fired after racist rant in sex tape leak

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

Lion Heart

snoop-dogg-hulk-hogan-monday-night-raw.j

According to a joint investigation by the National Enquirer and Radar Online, Hogan’s racist comments about the Rock and black wrestlers were captured on the s-x tape that’s at the center of Hogan’s $100 million invasion-of-privacy lawsuit against Gawker Media:

“I guess we’re all a little racist.”

“She is making some real bad decisions now. My daughter Brooke jumped sides on me. I spent $2-3 million on her music career, I’ve done everything like a jackass for her.”

“The one option Brooke had, Brooke’s career besides me, is [to] sell beach records.”

“I don’t know if Brooke was f*cking the black guy’s son.”

“I mean, I don’t have double standards. I mean, I am a racist, to a point, f*cking n***ers. But then when it comes to nice people and sh*t, and whatever.”

“I mean, I’d rather if she was going to f*ck some n***er, I’d rather have her marry an 8-foot-tall n***er worth a hundred million dollars! Like a basketball player! I guess we’re all a little racist. f–king n***er.”

Read full story: http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/hulk-hogan-racist-scandal-n-word-caught-on-tape-wrestling/

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Morphine Prince

I know I'm stereotyping but is anyone actually surprised? He looks like the typical white, racist, man born in the 1950's who thinks he's a "real American" and that we "have to take America back" :rip: 

EDIT: Oh just Googled his background and he is born in the South, is deeply religious (Christian). Both of those things are red flags on my racist meter :rip: 

LostBoyfriend

this is all so confusing, what s-xtape, what brooke, the daughter or the dad, why is he talking about his daughter? can we see Hulk Hogan d?

:lmao: ****ing hulkster.

Booker T's response :laughga: 

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

TimisaMonster

What even? :saladga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Lion Heart

this is all so confusing, what s-xtape, what brooke, the daughter or the dad, why is he talking about his daughter? can we see Hulk Hogan d?

The link should answer some of your qs.

His s-x tape is out there somewhere btw

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

DeleteMyAccount

I know I'm stereotyping but is anyone actually surprised? He looks like the typical white, racist, man born in the 1950's who thinks he's a "real American" and that we "have to take America back" :rip: 

EDIT: Oh just Googled his background and he is born in the South, is deeply religious (Christian). Both of those things are red flags on my racist meter :rip: 

Isn't he a gay rights supporter though?  Odd..  

Archived