❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
celeb

Nicki Minaj vs. Taylor Swift drama, Katy Perry joins

Crescent Bloom

Featured Posts

Mister Gaga

Bitch your album didn't go platinum and you are trying to prove your relevance because a girl has a shower curtain with your ass. 

Complaining about this is the most stupid thing I have ever seen :lmao: 

When G.U.Y. wasnt nominated and it is better than all the nominees of this yesr TOGETHER. And Gaga didn't complain.

but here is Nicki complaining because of her video based on twerking, throwing white things on her boobs and dancing to Drake's dick is not nominated. 

Sorry, but last year Wrecking Ball by miley won VOTY and with a lot of help from God, Bangerz went GOLD. Album sales have nothing to do with this. 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yanko

she is so blacklisted form vma's lmoa

they will never give her another vma  :lmao: 

Higher

she is so blacklisted form vma's lmoa

they will never give her another vma  :lmao: 

Omg nooooooooo. :lmao:

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

roar wasnt nominated for anything and she tweeted something like:" im fine with 400 million views or somehting like that 

200 of which she bought...

:reductive2:

Spock

If this were the Oscars, she would get her nominations revoked :lolly:

who will love me when the night is over

freebit

lol, why is she so pissed? It's not like MTV completely snubbed her, Anaconda got plenty of nominations. Plus you're not supposed to call out your own alleged snubs, leave that work to those messy ass stans. Otherwise you just look whiney and lame.

Anderson123

She should be grateful some crap like Anaconda got a Grammy nomination. I mean, she got that nom and she's whining about the VMA's ? Girl, you are weird. 

If Banks were a white girl and spouted just 1/4 the bigotry she does, she wouldn't even have a career.

If she were white and spouted just 1/4 the bigoted she does, Banks wouldn't even have a career.

Implying she does... :reductive2::awkney:

RockySayTalk

breaking the VEVO record should be a shoe in for a VOTY nom I'd say, even if it is only for (iconic) ass shaking

LeoFameMonster

glad shes taking it like a champ lol that video was soft core p.orn does she expect them to get VOTY noms as well

• Haroon locked this topic
  • Admin unlocked this topic

Archived