Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki Minaj vs. Taylor Swift drama, Katy Perry joins

Crescent Bloom

Featured Posts

Gypsy Life

They should add her to the nominations. All noms are garbage so it'd be better to complete the collection.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ViviLittleM

NICKI MINAJ BETTER NOT WIN ANY VMAS THIS YEAR I'M SORRY BUT THE TWEETS ARE SO UNGRATEFUL I MEAN BE HAPPY WITH YOUR NOMINATIONS

Miley

They should add her to the nominations. All noms are garbage so it'd be better to complete the collection.

:lmao: DRAG A BIT

Crescent Bloom

It's not Taylor shade. By "other" she means white. She really is trying it. :smh:

Maybe it is,maybe it isn't. What makes me believe it is, is because Taylor was the one who broke her record. But then again Miley broke it with Wrecking Ball and won VOTY. So you could be right.

LePetitGAGABLover

So twerking is now considered choreography?

Bitch Bye!!!!:bye:

Tropico

:lmao: love them both lmao

the delusion.

She iisnt lying for the most part. BWET is one of the best albums on 2014 (certainly Top 3) if not the best. Critics agree. She can be problematic on Twitter but if you're fave can push out an album with that much diveristy and talent driven songs, then they can talk s--t on Twitter too. :shrug: She's only being snubbed for her controversy and fame levels. Also, most of her videos are grrat. Yung Rapunxel, for example, is this crazy s--t with all this rae energy expressed through some eye plessing visuals and abstract images. Definitely better than 7/11 and Anaconda. 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Crescent Bloom

and while they're at it, maybe it would be a good idea to add Bitch I'm Madonna :derpga:

NewYorkCity

Bitch your album didn't go platinum and you are trying to prove your relevance because a girl has a shower curtain with your ass. 

Complaining about this is the most stupid thing I have ever seen :lmao: 

When G.U.Y. wasnt nominated and it is better than all the nominees of this yesr TOGETHER. And Gaga didn't complain.

but here is Nicki complaining because of her video based on twerking, throwing white things on her boobs and dancing to Drake's dick is not nominated. 

Tropico

Feeling Myself obviously didn't get nominated because nobody saw it :neyde: 

Feeling Myself >>>>>> 7/11 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

barcodemonster

Nicki your video was you shaking your booty and it was designed to go viral/ made fun of...and everyone did. The cinematography was nice but it was not VMA worthy it was a joke. It had cultural impact because it was designed to and it was staged. I agree the nominations are whack but be grateful that video has any 

scan my barcode

Babel

Bitch your album didn't go platinum and you are trying to prove your relevance because a girl has a shower curtain with your ass. 

Complaining about this is the most stupid thing I have ever seen :lmao: 

When G.U.Y. wasnt nominated and it is better than all the nominees of this yesr TOGETHER. And Gaga didn't complain.

but here is Nicki complaining because of her video based on twerking, throwing white things on her boobs and dancing to Drake's dick is not nominated. 

She has the right to complain when a homemade video like 7/11 got nominated for VOTY.

Nicki is no Gaga, and she's in her right to voice her opinion. One that I agree to some extent, even when I'm not a fan of hers.

Harry

Considering some of the other videos nominated, it should've been. Complaining that much is a little too much tho.

Yanko

katy shaded vma last year too but she was much more classy 

but yeah nickis personality is different 

i cant really defend her here shes acitng like a mess

but all of the flamebait posts will be

rep.gif

Crescent Bloom

She iisnt lying for the most part. BWET is one of the best albums on 2014 (certainly Top 3) if not the best. Critics agree. She can be problematic on Twitter but if you're fave can push out an album with that much diveristy and talent driven songs, then they can talk **** on Twitter too. :shrug: She's only being snubbed for her controversy and fame levels. Also, most of her videos are grrat. Yung Rapunxel, for example, is this crazy **** with all this rae energy expressed through some eye plessing visuals and abstract images. Definitely better than 7/11 and Anaconda. 

I agree that in the music industry (and almost everywhere) there seems to be a hint of racism, but if Banks let that **** talking speak more in her music, then it would be great (Succubi was great on Fantasea). Saying BWET is one of the best albums of 2014 is subjective, it's your (and a few others) opinion. I love 1991 and Fantasea but her recent music videos don't deserve any nomination or recognition. Heavy Metal and Reflective was boring and Ice Princess looked cheap (but hey that's my opinion). Her saying that all of her videos deserve a VMA is a bit childish, like she thinks she is the best artist in the game when in reality she isn't. Award shows don't owe her anything.

• Haroon locked this topic
  • Admin unlocked this topic

Archived