💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
band

CHVRCHΞS

Brainiac

Featured Posts

Brainiac

CHVRCHES (pronounced as "churches" and stylised as CHVRCHΞS) are a Scottish electronic synthpop band, formed in 2011. The group consists of Lauren Mayberry (lead vocals, additional synthesisers, and samplers), Iain Cook (synthesisers, guitar, bass, vocals), and Martin Doherty (synthesisers, samplers, vocals).

CHVRCHES came fifth on the BBC's Sound of 2013 list of the most promising new music talent. In March 2013, they released Recover EP. Their debut studio album The Bones of What You Believe was released on 20 September 2013. Their second album, Every Open Eye, is set to be released on 25 September 2015.

Albums

The Bones of What You Believe (2013)
M7hiZJ0.jpg?1

1. "The Mother We Share"
2. "We Sink" 
3. "Gun" 
4. "Tether"
5. "Lies"
6. "Under the Tide"
7. "Recover" 
8. "Night Sky"
9. "Science/Visions" 
10. "Lungs"
11. "By the Throat"
12. "You Caught the Light" 
Special Edition
13. "Strong Hands"
14. "Broken Bones"

Every Open Eye (Expected Sept. 25th 2015)
z7Y6zYC.jpg?1

1. "Never Ending Circles"    
2. "Leave a Trace"
3. "Keep You on My Side"    
4. "Make Them Gold"    
5. "Clearest Blue"    
6. "High Enough to Carry You Over"    
7. "Empty Threat"    
8. "Down Side of Me"    
9. "Playing Dead"    
10. "Bury It"    
11. "Afterglow"
Deluxe Edition
12. "Get Away"
13. "Follow You"    
14. "Bow Down"  

Use this thread to discuss everything and anything related to this talented group! Listen to the first single off their second album "Leave a Trace" below!

Shanghaikid43

LOVE CHVRCHES, been obsessed since I heard "Recover" and "The Mother We Share," also loving their new song and pumped for the album. Saw them perform at Firefly Fest in 2013 too, I remember the bass being so intense it hurt my sternum.

I've thought for a while that it'd be cool if they did some work with Gaga, would love to hear a synth-pop ballad written by Gaga with their flavor of production.

OracleMonster

I'm still not over The Bones of What You Believe

I'm not ready to be slayed again 

FC3AR6L.gif

• 5 weeks later...
Brainiac

just want to get some activity in this thread. they recently released another song off the new record and have performed a few others live!

Never Ending Circles

Clearest Blue (Live)

Make Them Gold (Live)

• 1 month later...
heavyMetalGAGA

I am OBSESSED with "Leave No Trace" lately. I love its message of leaving a mark on the world. I heard it on the radio a few weeks ago, and then tried finding it forever and was so happy when I finally did! I bought the album recently and I'm really digging it so far. They're really filling my synthpop void, and I'm thankful :)

Archived