rumor

LG5:[eden]

High Priestess

Featured Posts

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tove Lo

Get a job girl.  These lyrics are atrocious like your mother's cooking.

inb4 real lyrics and gaga is reading this thread

hop on that **** like a maniac

oh my god stop wasting your time do you not have a life outside spreading romours no body beleives :lmao:

Ffs, just stop. :awkney:

When Gaga tells us the album name a year before the albums out everybody's complaining about hype, if she does nothing everybody complains about how she does nothing and people sign up to make dupes for "insider information".

Except this is the same person who has tweeted lyrics/titles of songs before they were even released/known of.  Then again, this GGD account could be someone else impersonating Cynthia. 

Bradley

Does anyone know what this book is about and is there a possibility that this might influence her next record?

Tove Lo

tumblr_nrrnztGyrr1r6grwgo1_250.png

Sharks don't realize when they bite me, it's like a honing device. You've swallowed my blood and I now can smell you all (x3) the time. I know exactly where you are. 

Come to me my predator, i'll seek you out and embed you with my ivory. Like the deity incarnate that I am, you are my rapture- Light's divineless re-capturer 

Salvage, kill, tear me to pieces,

baby i'm your poison you're laced with my venom, try and tread on my eden and you can face my demons (Ha)

Here sis, just make a tweet real fast say "Hello ggd" and you can delete it afterwards. If you do, we'll believe you and praise you. Until then, you're just another troll.

hop on that **** like a maniac

Davidsonary

So the smash single Dinner feat. Adele is still coming??! Hide yo weaves, hide yo food! :wao:

Oh hello. What is this space down here? Where am I?

Staryu

The real Cynthia Boyce wouldn't bother making a GGD account just to spill this "info".

+ I don't even believe the real Cynthia Boyce so :rip: 

RAMROD

Is this Cynthia Boyce from Twitter or soneone pretending to be someone.who.pretending.already? :duck:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

nikola

Ok....i cant believe this cuz anyone could have made this acount....whe u prove you are reall i will believe......also all this eden stuff is kinda screaming fake to me....

inb4 its all real LOL

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

nikola

Also how can we really know this twitter person is talking the truth

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Archived