đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Natalia Kills

J. Mafia

Featured Posts

Her music videos are all a flop show. She can't sing live for ****. She is extremely arrogant and egotistic, despite not having a reason for being that way.

But her music >>>>

I like her videos, it's better than half the low concept crap out there right now

The physical release of Kill My Boyfriend has been canceled...

Didn't she tweet something about KMB yesterday?

Maybe they scrapped it's single release for Love is A Suicide

Didn't she tweet something about KMB yesterday?

Maybe they scrapped it's single release for Love is A Suicide

No, Kill My Boyfriend is still the next single. The digital release date for it (in Germany) is november, 4. Just the physical release was cancelled. ;)

I seriously don't know wtf i would do if this girl ends up seriously changing personas/names again. Like the first, what, 5 times? was okay with me lol but anymore, and thats it for me. Her music/persona would seriously have to be something so unique and captivating to keep me interested in her after a change in her schtick.

tbh what would bother me more that I'd have to change all my iTunes data again.

There is probably still some time. They should seriously consider scrapping KMB for Love is a Suicide or NLF like NOW

AyaKara

Do you guys know if the UK version of the CD is a jewel case or a digipak? I've been waiting for the UK version to come out because I want ALL of the tracks on the album (hate the US version and the German-import doesn't have Kill My Boyfriend D: ) but I don't want a digipak. I hate them. :(

Im here to discuss.

Superficial,Not In Love, Nothing Lasts Forever>>>

Those are my favorite ****ing songs on the album. And you're the first person to agree with me. :toofunny:

Edited by AyaKara

genkirocket

Her music videos are all a flop show. She can't sing live for ****. She is extremely arrogant and egotistic, despite not having a reason for being that way.

But her music >>>>

Are you joking!? She can sing great live. She does have many... off performances but she has a damn good voice.

Though I totally get where your coming from with the arrogant and egotistic remarks. But to be honest, I feel as if most of the crap she says is to convey a persona she has created, rather then the person she really is. But as someone who has met her, i find her to be completely different in person (in a good way) then the ways she conveys herself online or in interviews sometimes.

But just like you said, her music >>> haha

Do you guys know if the UK version of the CD is a jewel case or a digipak? I've been waiting for the UK version to come out because I want ALL of the tracks on the album (hate the US version and the German-import doesn't have Kill My Boyfriend D: ) but I don't want a digipak. I hate them. :(

I'm sure it's just a Jewel Case :)

AyaKara

I'm sure it's just a Jewel Case :)

Heehee, yay! Is there some way that you can confirm this for me before I make my order? :hehe:

Heehee, yay! Is there some way that you can confirm this for me before I make my order? :hehe:

Nope sorry. I just haven't seen a digipak version of the Perfectionist.

Are you joking!? She can sing great live. She does have many... off performances but she has a damn good voice.

Though I totally get where your coming from with the arrogant and egotistic remarks. But to be honest, I feel as if most of the crap she says is to convey a persona she has created, rather then the person she really is. But as someone who has met her, i find her to be completely different in person (in a good way) then the ways she conveys herself online or in interviews sometimes.

But just like you said, her music >>> haha

I'm sorry but no I love her music and her creativity, but let's be honest, she's not a good singer :ph34r:

Anyway KMB is not a good single choice imo, NLF or LIAS are better choices -_-

genkirocket

I'm sorry but no I love her music and her creativity, but let's be honest, she's not a good singer :ph34r:

Anyway KMB is not a good single choice imo, NLF or LIAS are better choices -_-

Lol I beg to differ.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEUjp5bFLUA&feature=related

HOW IS THAT NOT A GOOD SINGER??!?!? I mean, shes far from the best singer in the world, but she does have a great voice.

And I agree on the single choice. KMB as a single is a huge facepalm moment for her career. NLF has always been one of the most commercially viable single choices, why it hasn't been a single yet is beyond me.

EDIT: OMG why can't i post videos anymore, someone please help me lol i did the link thing and it doesn't work.

Edited by genkirocket

Lol I beg to differ.

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

HOW IS THAT NOT A GOOD SINGER??!?!? I mean, shes far from the best singer in the world, but she does have a great voice.

And I agree on the single choice. KMB as a single is a huge facepalm moment for her career. NLF has always been one of the most commercially viable single choices, why it hasn't been a single yet is beyond me.

EDIT: OMG why can't i post videos anymore, someone please help me lol i did the link thing and it doesn't work.

Yeah that was pretty good, but she's not always THAT good, I mean she's not a good singer compared to other artists right now (yeah she's better than ke$ha, Brit and Perry)