đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Natalia Kills

J. Mafia

Featured Posts

Kill My Boyfriend - I though it was going to be the next single?

Would it be a new single being a bonus track? I know it's possible and stuff but it's strange. She has better tracks on Perfectionist to pull out as a single.

Gaga.For.Gaga

Would it be a new single being a bonus track? I know it's possible and stuff but it's strange. She has better tracks on Perfectionist to pull out as a single.

It was track 4 on the UK version

Wolf Boy

She should really focus on filming videos and selling the album, not doing pointless Love Kills episodes that noone outside of the tiny fanbase will watch.

I wonder if she'll scrap the Perfectionist? And record and release a new album under a new persona?

No offense to Natalia because I like her... But if she did that it'd be too floppy to be true.

No offense to Natalia because I like her... But if she did that it'd be too floppy to be true.

I know haha :')

I wonder if she'll scrap the Perfectionist? And record and release a new album under a new persona?

I doubt that would happen.

Perfectionist has been out for awhile, you can't just scrap it. Unless you meant it as a persona

genkirocket

I seriously don't know wtf i would do if this girl ends up seriously changing personas/names again. Like the first, what, 5 times? was okay with me lol but anymore, and thats it for me. Her music/persona would seriously have to be something so unique and captivating to keep me interested in her after a change in her schtick.

Her music videos are all a flop show. She can't sing live for ****. She is extremely arrogant and egotistic, despite not having a reason for being that way.

But her music >>>>

Too bad that Mirrors, which is a very awesome track, flopped. :(

Love is A Suicide and Not In Love are my favorites.