Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Natalia Kills

J. Mafia

Featured Posts

Superficial

She's not going to have success with this album because she's on a **** label, who aren't promoting her. Cherrytree is a small label but they're connected to Interscope, which is a plus.

Just Dance - music video was crap compared to Poker Face and you can see a lot of progress and change from JD to PF. Natalia has brilliant songs which deserve to be huge but they're not.

Mirrors should've been a huge hit and it was the one song that loads of people loved. Wonderland, LIAS, BYH, Free and Nothing Lasts Forever should've done better.

Her next album will probably be more dancier.

I agree with all of this!!!

She's not gonna blow up with Perfectionist. Its just not gonna happen. :confuse: Maybe with album #2 if she incorporates more dancier music with her "dark pop" she might blow up!! Dark Dance music will SLAY :creepflop:

Am I the only one who thinks the cone hair needs to go? :shutup:

I would be surprised if there's someone who doesn't think that...

Congratulations! Your CONE HAIR evolved into BUN HAIR!

Both are just as hideous. I don't understand why she can't wear a ponytail or just let her hair down. It looks amazing that way

I don't mind the cone hair it just gets boring after so long.

And if Cherrytree couldn't make Mirrors perform well, then no other song will, it's just not gonna happen with this album

AyaKara

Theres new Kills trax floating around rapidly.

:eek: Like, NEW new for coming album or Perfectionist outtakes? :eek: