Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Natalia Kills

J. Mafia

Featured Posts

GrandchildDavid

I think her album was okay, the good ones were good, but the bad ones were really bad.

I like Acid Annie, If I Was God, Not in Love, Break You Hard and Wonderland. I don't know I feel like the rest I just want to skip.

Break You Hard is like.. SO GOOD!

Andres was HootHoot's boyfriend and Hoot gave Andres the songs, Runnin and Hot Mess and he leaked them. Last time I check on FB, Hoot had a boyfriend and he works full-time so he's very busy.

He spends his time on Call Me Kills, I've no idea why he made the website because hardly anyone uses it and he's just wasting money. GGD wouldve been a fantastic place for Natalia Kills conversation.

Actually we both own the website, and I put a ton of effort into it. Why don't you try to promote a small artist fansite? Just because the forums aren't that active doesn't mean the website is dead.. FYI I'm on the forums everyday.

1. YES, my deduction was perfect. :spin: Im a :legend:

2. He's been missing from Call me Kills too

3. I know he has a full time job, but he still used to be online during office hours on GGD- if not at least on Gmail. He hasn't even replied to like 5 of my mails yet- his contact shows a green robot icon though (does that mean online?)

4. Didn't come online/GGD/cmk even on weekends.

5. Who are you, and how do you know so much? :P I don't recall seeing you post much in the NK thread even in 1.0... I read about Andres and his unnamed boyfriend on ATRL while searching for an unautouned version of Runnin

Oh and CMK is not HootHoot's solo venture, I think Prostitute/GIA is also helping

Correct.

Ew at this thread.

Oh my god, I'm so sorry.

I won't be this nosy again, promise.

FYI I'm on the forums everyday.

Me too :noparty: But well nothing much happens

I think her album was okay, the good ones were good, but the bad ones were really bad.

I like Acid Annie, If I Was God, Not in Love, Break You Hard and Wonderland. I don't know I feel like the rest I just want to skip.

Trust me, give her album a little time, at first the only song I liked was Wonderland- then I gave each song 5-6 listens more and it grew on me. I love every track now! :party:

SHE STARTED FOLLOWING ME ON TWITTER TODAY!!!!! I'M SO HAPPY! MY FIRST CELEB FOLLOWER BESIDES YOKO ONO AND GREYSON CHANCE.

I still think Nothing Lasts Forever and Superficial as meh. They're usually the songs that I always skip.

But Love is a Suicide, Not In Love, and Heaven are perfection. :legend:

DirtyLittleMonster

I was a friend of Andres and then Hoot added me on MSN and asked me if I wanted to help out with the website. I talked to Hoot for quite a while and I talked to Andres for a few months.

Edited by DirtyLittleMonster

I still think Nothing Lasts Forever and Superficial as meh. They're usually the songs that I always skip.

But Love is a Suicide, Not In Love, and Heaven are perfection. :legend:

NLF is the only song on the album I'm still iffy about

NLF is the only song on the album I'm still iffy about

I agree. The way the track is mixed is somewhat messy, and her autotuned voice on it is making my head ache that's why I always skip it.

Edited by CherryCherryMon

Wow you guys O_O NFL is so amazing, it's also one of the most radio-friendly tracks on the album alongside Superficial

You should seriously check out episode 6 of Love Kills in which NLF is previewed. It'll make you fall in love with the song even more :spin:

Superficial

Wow you guys O_O NFL is so amazing, it's also one of the most radio-friendly tracks on the album alongside Superficial

You should seriously check out episode 6 of Love Kills in which NLF is previewed. It'll make you fall in love with the song even more :spin:

I LOVED that snippet!! I actually hoped the "Oh's" was in the actual song on the album- sadly, i was disappointed :cry:

I LOVED that snippet!! I actually hoped the "Oh's" was in the actual song on the album- sadly, i was disappointed :cry:

If only the b---h didn't take off her headphones... :cry: We'd have an HQ snippet..

The only demo I want like real bad is NLF...