đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Natalia Kills

J. Mafia

Featured Posts

BOYFRIEND?!?!!

He told me he had a girlfriend :eek:

Btw is AndresSpagna his boyfriend? I've read some stuff about him, and apparently AS' boyfriend gave him Runnin', and he leaked it when they broke up or some **** like that. :P

Speaking of stuff, I wanted to give him some stuff too, but he's disappeared xD

I could've sworn he said he had a boyfriend last time we spoke :rofl:

No Andres isn't Hoothoot's boyfriend..

Anyways KMB is being filmed in Paris, hopefully it's amazing. *prays* I hope it's like Wonderland...but bit more mainstream.

Then who leaked Runnin'? :huh:

Did she tweet about KMB? I havent checked her twitter in ages

She's talked about it, yes. :)

DirtyLittleMonster

Andres was HootHoot's boyfriend and Hoot gave Andres the songs, Runnin and Hot Mess and he leaked them. Last time I check on FB, Hoot had a boyfriend and he works full-time so he's very busy.

He spends his time on Call Me Kills, I've no idea why he made the website because hardly anyone uses it and he's just wasting money. GGD wouldve been a fantastic place for Natalia Kills conversation.

Andres was HootHoot's boyfriend and Hoot gave Andres the songs, Runnin and Hot Mess and he leaked them. Last time I check on FB, Hoot had a boyfriend and he works full-time so he's very busy.

He spends his time on Call Me Kills, I've no idea why he made the website because hardly anyone uses it and he's just wasting money. GGD wouldve been a fantastic place for Natalia Kills conversation.

1. YES, my deduction was perfect. :spin: Im a :legend:

2. He's been missing from Call me Kills too

3. I know he has a full time job, but he still used to be online during office hours on GGD- if not at least on Gmail. He hasn't even replied to like 5 of my mails yet- his contact shows a green robot icon though (does that mean online?)

4. Didn't come online/GGD/cmk even on weekends.

5. Who are you, and how do you know so much? :P I don't recall seeing you post much in the NK thread even in 1.0... I read about Andres and his unnamed boyfriend on ATRL while searching for an unautouned version of Runnin

Oh and CMK is not HootHoot's solo venture, I think Prostitute/GIA is also helping

HootHoot has been off the radar for ages :(

Natalia is making up quite a portion of my Halloween playlist :worship:

I absolutely hate how they're still using Mirrors and Free to promote her in interviews... WONDERLAND EXISTS, YOU KNOW :ROLL:

I think her album was okay, the good ones were good, but the bad ones were really bad.

I like Acid Annie, If I Was God, Not in Love, Break You Hard and Wonderland. I don't know I feel like the rest I just want to skip.