Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Natalia Kills

J. Mafia

Featured Posts

genkirocket

Yeah that was pretty good, but she's not always THAT good, I mean she's not a good singer compared to other artists right now (yeah she's better than ke$ha, Brit and Perry)

Yup, I agree with your first statement. Her vocal quality goes up and down constantly. But when it comes down to it, I think she has lots of vocal talent. And with some breath control training or something, she could become even better at not losing control of her voice while moving/dancing around the stage. Which i think is her biggest issue.

I love Acid Annie and Superficial now.

I hated them when I first got the album

Acid Annie is my favourite from the album. :worship:

Shhhhhh. ;)

There you are!

Did you figure it all out now? :P

I'm surprised no one else was interested. :redface: Well I crave instrumentals, so

Edited by Enrique Iglesias

There you are!

Did you figure it all out now? :P

I'm surprised no one else was interested. :redface: Well I crave instrumentals, so

Yes. Even though i feel like such a flop now. Just goes to show you how much I didn't keep up with the boards, minus the Kills thread. Haha.

And i know you do... ;)

FLAWLESS ALBUM

ISNT IT.

Over time, I've come to like EVERY track from the album... there's not a single song I don't like!!!

Yes. Even though i feel like such a flop now. Just goes to show you how much I didn't keep up with the boards, minus the Kills thread. Haha.

And i know you do... ;)

You should post here more like srsly. Everyone knows GGD>SIN

When are you leaking it anyway? :redface: :P

TheHommeFatale

ISNT IT.

Over time, I've come to like EVERY track from the album... there's not a single song I don't like!!!

I love "I Killed My Boyfriend" and "Free" but without flop.i.am !

*** "Kill My Boyfriend" :nono:

I listen to the Mastered Demo of Free instead of the album version solo actually :P It helps to maintain variety and you can make out the words in the bridge clearer.

Edited by Enrique Iglesias

TheHommeFatale

*** "Kill My Boyfriend" :nono:

I listen to the Mastered Demo of Free instead of the album version solo actually :P It helps to maintain variety and you can make out the words in the bridge clearer.

Omg its in my iTunes as I Killed My Boyfriend, da ****.

Do you have a link to the demo ?

You should post here more like srsly. Everyone knows GGD>SIN

When are you leaking it anyway? :redface: :P

No boo, no. Not in a million years. But soon. :ph34r: