💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Natalia Kills

J. Mafia

Featured Posts

genkirocket

In relation to Exhibitionist, she filmed nearly all of it, then we heard nothing else about it unfortunately.

Ah didn't know that. Then why, WHY DIDN'T she release it, omg. The whole exhibitionist concept was one of the reasons I got so into her back in '09.

G0rl needs more promo... even leaks giver her more attention than her own promo :nails:

It's retarded how even the unfinished video leaking wasn't enough to get them to finish the real one asap

I wish she would just announce what was happening next

tbhhhhhhhhh

Gaga.For.Gaga

G0rl needs more promo... even leaks giver her more attention than her own promo :nails:

It's retarded how even the unfinished video leaking wasn't enough to get them to finish the real one asap

True. When her album came out in the UK i heard nothing about her. I think i saw mirrors on tv once thats it

So does anyone know if "Lights Out" is for Natalia's next album or for Junior Caldera's?

It's rumored not to be on hers, but if she was smart..she would release the single as hers...like now.

genkirocket

It's rumored not to be on hers, but if she was smart..she would release the single as hers...like now.

Doubt she has the rights to do that, as its not her song. But i would so love to see it as a single, even if she was still only listed as a featured artist.

Doubt she has the rights to do that, as its not her song. But i would so love to see it as a single, even if she was still only listed as a featured artist.

I thought it's only rumored to be the other persons song..

IMO it's her song, as she sings the full song. :toofunny:

Superficial

So does anyone know if "Lights Out" is for Natalia's next album or for Junior Caldera's?

According to theprophetblog.net, "Lights Out" is Caldera's official single but its going to be on Far East Movements album, Calderas album and including Natalia's album. Whether Natalia is releasing a new album or EP is not confirmed. :roll:

According to theprophetblog.net, "Lights Out" is Caldera's official single but its going to be on Far East Movements album, Calderas album and including Natalia's album. Whether Natalia is releasing a new album or EP is not confirmed. :roll:

:toofunny: