💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Natalia Kills

J. Mafia

Featured Posts

LadyGagaTampon

Full just leaked on sin... Say goodbye to it's release :)

http://www.mediafire.com/?moxsky5kxch7cp0

-.-

:dead:

LOL THAT WAS QUICK

And that is my file I mistagged it as Ruff instead of Lights Out LOL

OMG IT GOT REMOVED TOO reupload

Edited by Toxic

Lights Out sounds amazing! Is it for a new album?

Meant to be 1st single off re-release. (That's what's going around at least)

Meant to be 1st single off re-release. (That's what's going around at least)

Not re-release.

Recorded 3-5 songs in Paris in fall, recorded songs mobile in Canada. Its an album. Shes decided the name.

Lights was from the 2nd session.

Edited by HootHoot

DirtyLittleMonster

So she's already recorded the 2nd album basically??

I've said time and time again, Mirrors and Free were her most successful songs because they were the most mainstream. Mirrors was a dark, beautiful masterpiece that Gaga or Kerli wouldve killed to have.

It's the best thing that Will.i.am and Akon have created and it's very conceptual and layered with meaning. It's a classy song about s-x without the sluttiness. It's brilliant and I'm f'd off it hasn't been a huggggggggge hit.

At least she knows that she needs more dance-pop / dance stuff. I'm not saying go all dance but more dance-pop (Mirrors and Bad Romance).

So she's already recorded the 2nd album basically??

I've said time and time again, Mirrors and Free were her most successful songs because they were the most mainstream. Mirrors was a dark, beautiful masterpiece that Gaga or Kerli wouldve killed to have.

It's the best thing that Will.i.am and Akon have created and it's very conceptual and layered with meaning. It's a classy song about s-x without the sluttiness. It's brilliant and I'm f'd off it hasn't been a huggggggggge hit.

At least she knows that she needs more dance-pop / dance stuff. I'm not saying go all dance but more dance-pop (Mirrors and Bad Romance).

Kerli wouldn't kill to have Mirrors, nor would GaGa. Both write their own material that is equal to or better then Mirrors. Basically she got a raw deal promoting and gave up on Perfectionist. I would have to.

DirtyLittleMonster

What was this raw deal??

You would've though that a bunch of tours with Robyn, Ke$ha, Kelis, Katy, LMFAO and the BEPs would've been enough. I've no idea why she didn't just come to the UK. We need Natalia in the UK.

Natalia has everything, the look, the sound, the videos, the ideas and a brain and a bunch of creativity. I don't understand.