💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Natalia Kills

J. Mafia

Featured Posts

I know why everyone hates NLF.

Because the oh-oh's are missing.

I wonder whose retarded decision was to remove them.

And I also hope someone will leak the demo someday. :cry:

Superficial

I know why everyone hates NLF.

Because the oh-oh's are missing.

I wonder whose retarded decision was to remove them.

And I also hope someone will leak the demo someday. :cry:

YAs :ph34r:

I singing the "oh-ohs" after Nothing lasts forever babe, oh-oh oh-oh oh-oh~

IDEAS REQUIRED

I'm making a Natalia Kills Sims 2 video, which song should I use?

I was thinking NLF, but everyone hates it. :'( I even added the ohohs to the final just for the video. :(

Also, the humming that goes on in NLF in the second prechorus is actually quite amazing.

Edited by Toxic

IDEAS REQUIRED

I'm making a Natalia Kills Sims 2 video, which song should I use?

I was thinking NLF, but everyone hates it. :'( I even added the ohohs to the final just for the video. :(

Also, the humming that goes on in NLF in the second prechorus is actually quite amazing.

Mirrors.

Someone else already made one with 100,000 views, so I'm not going to make that one. :flop:

I had actually come up with a concept for a KMB sims 2 video, filmed almost the entire footage, and then scrapped it because that song sucks. lol

Someone else already made one with 100,000 views, so I'm not going to make that one. :flop:

I had actually come up with a concept for a KMB sims 2 video, filmed almost the entire footage, and then scrapped it because that song sucks. lol

It sucks really... Maybe Wonderland would be a good option?

In the end I might have to pick something unpopular :sweat: Perhaps LiaS, idk

Wonderland has been done twice, already, Free thrice I think, Mirrors once, 2 is better once etc.

--

Excited for KMB single cover lol. I hope it's something nice

The color Panasonic version of Free is great! I wish her record label would get her a slot on X Factor, push that video and try get her interviews on Capital and BBC Radio 1, coz if she had promo I'm sure it would chart somewhere in the Top 40!

You guys seriously have to give NLF some growing time.

I go into music heaven immediately when she breaks into the 'We Might Never Meet again' bit.

You guys seriously have to give NLF some growing time.

I go into music heaven immediately when she breaks into the 'We Might Never Meet again' bit.

:troll:

Oops, my phone's connection is pretty ****ed up when I posted that that's why I accidentally double posted. Sorry.

Anyway, yes, NLF finally grew the **** off me :party:, I appreciate it now, especially the bridge.

I gave the album another shot a few hours ago and the only track that I still can't appreciate is Superficial. Maybe because I find it similar to Wonderland, especially the parts:

"Superficial, That girl is, That girl is.." is to "Take me to Wonderland, Take me to, Take me to..".

The rest are flawless/fine with me. :)

and oh, Heaven is my new favorite. :legend:

Ok can someone do me a HUGE favor and upload the clean versions (official ones) of these songs?

Acid Annie

Kill My Boyfriend

Nothing Lasts Forever

OMG KERGKEGLENCRHNFDKGHF!

http://www.mediafire.../?d0nfm053muvax

Warning... they're from the Verbalicous era. And I realize some have incorrect titles, but that's how they were registered so I just left it that way (Love Games is obviously another version of Hey Boy).

Hearing these makes me sad. Take It All, Strangers, Born Wrong, Never Going Down slay HARD. Verbalicious better make a comeback. :creepflop:

OMG KERGKEGLENCRHNFDKGHF!

http://www.mediafire.../?d0nfm053muvax

Warning... they're from the Verbalicous era. And I realize some have incorrect titles, but that's how they were registered so I just left it that way (Love Games is obviously another version of Hey Boy).

Hearing these makes me sad. Take It All, Strangers, Born Wrong, Never Going Down slay HARD. Verbalicious better make a comeback. :creepflop:

Are these the ones we already had?

Or did the rest just get posted/leak?