10. Milk and Cookies
11. Pacify Her
12. Mrs. Potato Head
13. Mad Hatter

Deluxe Edition

14. Half Hearted
15. Cake
16. Teddy Bear

source: http://www.idolator.com/7600888/melanie-martinez-cry-baby-cover-tracklist

I never saw this posted, so sorry if AP :P

I can't wait to hear Mad Hatter in studio version, though. The live version slays me :giveup:  I swear this album is gonna be so good, it will sh*t all over your faves :giveup:

BlondeKingOfGGD

Recently getting into her even though I knew her for ages.. I love doll house.. I think carousel is boring.. Soap is amazing and I love Pity Party.. I hate all the other songs I've heard live.. so dunno what to make of it yet. Still excited though <3

Tove Lo

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I need the album

hop on that **** like a maniac

Recently getting into her even though I knew her for ages.. I love doll house.. I think carousel is boring.. Soap is amazing and I love Pity Party.. I hate all the other songs I've heard live.. so dunno what to make of it yet. Still excited though <3

I too found Carousel boring.. until I sped it up by 1.25/Nightcore speed. You should check it out :yes:

BlondeKingOfGGD

I too found Carousel boring.. until I sped it up by 1.25/Nightcore speed. You should check it out :yes:

I will definitely try this out :D

I can't wait! I saw her post this on Twitter last night and I don't really like the album cover but I'm sure the album will be amazing!

Checkers

Ok...I really love Pity Party. 

I don't know too much about her, but I'm guessing she's like 13? no shade intended

Staryu

Ok...I really love Pity Party. 

I don't know too much about her, but I'm guessing she's like 13? no shade intended

She's 20 years old.

Carlitos

The cover is beautiful :giveup: I'm truly excited for this album, I love her EP and the songs I've heard so far from the album are amazing. 

This girl needs more attention here tbh :emma: I mean Pity Party alone >>>>>>>>>>> kety's career itself :emma:

Archived