💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga at Taylor concert? (idea)

GagaMyBlood95

Featured Posts

GagaMyBlood95

Since we all saw a lot of popstars and singers joining Taylor on stage for 1989 as special guests, would you like to see Gaga do the same? ( Imagine Dragons, Jason Derulo, The Weeknd, Lorde, Ed etc already did it)

We all know that they like each other, and I am positive Taylor has a favorite Gaga song so if she happened to invite her to sing that song together, do you think Gaga would accept it?

I am watching these videos and it's cute, I think it would be cool if Gaga did it sometime, just to have fun (if she is in the same city or near tbh) :yes: 

Would you like it to happen and how would you react? :stalkga:

BrooklynLover17

I would love it! Even though I don't think it would happen, considering that she's way too busy right now with AHS. :messga:

Crescent Bloom

I don't know. I could see maybe an L.A date because by the time Taylor is in L.A, Gaga is done with the Cheek to Cheek tour and Gaga will be there because of AHS.

Lucas

Would be amazing, imagine Gaga singing Shake It Off and just have fun on stage with Taylor and dancers... but you know Gaga, I don't think she will perform with someone that is not a featuring or someone considered as a legend...

Archived