other

Post Your LG5 Fan Concepts Here!

Didymus

Featured Posts

2ug085k.png

Title: Lady Gaga
Release: August 12th, 2016
Theme: Self-discovery, freedom, love. 

So pretty much it's like a BTW.2 but more cut back and raw style of songs with rock ballads, orchestral pop, 80's rock/pop. Pretty much just a feel good album. I feel like she's in a real happy place right now. 

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2ug085k.png

So pretty much it's like a BTW.2 but more cut back and raw style of songs with rock ballads, orchestral pop, 80's rock/pop. Pretty much just a feel good album. I feel like she's in a real happy place right now. 

omg do u have this pic without the writing on it? brilliant :giveup: did you make it? :giveup:

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

this time I want a very simple and yet intriguing album cover like this

113568141_992c057f13.jpg16819.jpg

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Yes I did and yes I do!
2dm7eu.png

2zgsqxu.png

:giveup: brilliant

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

asfittingasmcqueen

so many creative concepts in here! honestly, I would love it if she went for some 'Lykke Li meets The Cranberries' kind of style, I can imagine some alternative-rock versions of aura and dope with a psychotic yet harmonic sound (this sounds so pretentious but I know you get it) 

2ug085k.png

that pic as a cover would be amazing 

2ug085k.png

Oh hell yes... i am so here for this art, the laid back concept and the raw BTW vibe. Great work!

I'd actually love a concept-less album :laughga:. Even though I really enjoy the conceptual albums that we've gotten with Gaga's first 4 albums, I think it would be cool to see what Gaga would come up with if she completely frees herself of the boundaries that a "concept" produce. Just write whatever comes up, and the only criterium for putting a song on the album would be the quality - rather than whether or not it fits the theme.

Yes, very good point. And no high-art visuals... every album so far has been so polished... i am so here for a RAW album!

hauswork by Lady Gaga

This album isn't quite the back-to-roots album. Though still filled with pop anthems and the dance hall sound that's given her a permanent place in music, this album has a twist of disco/rock influences, as well as the standard, but always legendary, power ballads. It's retro, it's future.

4rypeo.jpg

deluxe:

2mqrih2.jpg

TRACKLIST (without deluxe tracks cuz idk tbh)

1.  Watch the Clock

2. P*ssy Talk (Feat. Beyoncé)

3.  Mafia

4. Synthesize

5. Need Your Body

6. Blood Lust (Feat. Britney Spears & Madonna)

7. Baby Slow / Foreplay

8. Diamond Heart

9. Waterproof (Feat. Adele)

10. Égalité

11. Little Boy (Feat. Rihanna)

12. HBIC

13.  hauswork

Awesome, really relaxed, natural artwork. THIS is what i am after, no polished visuals... would be awesome!

• 2 weeks later...

I want a more mature and raw album.

Something that's from her soul and not too Crazy.

Gaga's soul is literally THE definition of crazy.

• Haroon unpinned this topic
  • PartySick locked and unlocked this topic

Archived