💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

2015 MTV Video Music Awards hosted by Miley Cyrus

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Harry

i remember gagz mentioning it in an interview. :awkney: 

She said it in an interview before the tour was even cancelled that she made it clear to him that her part of the show was still going to be 'gay'. Educate yourself a bit before you go accusing.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ladey Gagz

The interesting thing is that the show runners must have planned a massive time slot for Kanye's "moment" because they made zero moves to push the schedule along. No play off music or anything.

Probably not since the show was supposed to end 20 mins ago :rip:

i'm so happy that the fame kills tour was called off due to gagz and her music being to "gay" for kanye. guess what, kanye, your speech was also too "gay" for me. other than this, let's take a moment to appreciate ARTPOP for its revolutionary potential as it will be praised to death in the near future. the world needs gagz, not kanye. :legend: 

gif_lady_gaga_artpop_film_by_henrycoco95

That tour was canceled because of Kanye/Taylor incident, the both record labels didn't want to do it anymore cuz of Kanyes reputation and status. It has nothing to do with gaga.

Morphine Prince

The interesting thing is that the show runners must have planned a massive time slot for Kanye's "moment" because they made zero moves to push the schedule along. No play off music or anything.

Actually they are behind schedule. The show should have ended 3 minutes ago. 

Jesse Pinkman

The Fame Kills Tour was cancelled because if the Tswift event.

It's science, bitch

She said it in an interview before the tour was even cancelled that she made it clear to him that her part of the show was still going to be 'gay'. Educate yourself a bit before you go accusing.

the lack of hearing/reading comprehensions in this fanbase is driving me crazy 

"As if you didn't know" - that was exactly what I thought before he opened the envelope :lmao: 

Redstreak

Congrats Taylor! Video of the Year!

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived