❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
celeb

"She created the world we live in," Diplo says about Madonna

Jjang

Featured Posts

darkwolf

Well, he's kinda right. Half of the songs on rebel heart are really good, and if they were released by someone else they would've been on the top of the charts. But that doesn't matter too much at this point of her career.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
crisTEAne

are you sure about your comparisondo you REALLY think Gaga is a Miley or Madonna level of attention wh*re

i see it in the same light :yes: 

Don't you think its a bit unfair to accuse Madonna & Miley of being attention *****s when Gaga literally wore a dress made out of meat & had a girl puke on her on stage? They're all attention *****s, period. 

both are performance art pieces with an explicitly stated message. imo, based on the intention, types of attention seeking can be differentiated 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Jjang

i see it in the same light :yes: 

both are performance art pieces with an explicitly stated message. imo, based on the intention, types of attention seeking can be differentiated 

What is the explicitly stated message behind the SXSW Swine performance?

QueenGadonna

God the ignorance in this topic. :awkney:

Without Madonna there would be no Gaga and that's a fact. I don't care if you don't accept it that doesn't make it false.

Also why do Gaga, katy & Madonna fans keep fighting? Why can't we follow the 3 queens example?

11193026_380909035443272_1337338544_n.jp

crisTEAne

What is the explicitly stated message behind the SXSW Swine performance?

"I wrote a song called 'Swine.' The song is about rape. The song is about demoralization. The song is about rage and fury and passion, and I had a lot of pain that I wanted to release. I said to myself, 'I want to sing this song while I'm ripping hard on a drum kit, and then I want to get on a mechanical bull'—which is probably one of the most demoralizing things that you can put a female on in her underwear—'and I want this chick to throw up on me in front of the world so that I can tell them, you know what? You could never, ever degrade as much as I could degrade myself, and look how beautiful it is when I do.'" (source)

Jjang

"I wrote a song called 'Swine.' The song is about rape. The song is about demoralization. The song is about rage and fury and passion, and I had a lot of pain that I wanted to release. I said to myself, 'I want to sing this song while I'm ripping hard on a drum kit, and then I want to get on a mechanical bull'—which is probably one of the most demoralizing things that you can put a female on in her underwear—'and I want this chick to throw up on me in front of the world so that I can tell them, you know what? You could never, ever degrade as much as I could degrade myself, and look how beautiful it is when I do.'" (source)

I forgot about that, beautiful.

Madonna & Miley both used their artistic license to do what they did, though. So the case does not only apply to Gaga.

crisTEAne

I forgot about that, beautiful.

Madonna & Miley both used their artistic license to do what they did, though. So the case does not only apply to Gaga.

i know. that is why i didn't say bad or good form of attention seeking, simply types of it. as art(istic experssion) is subjective, that wouldn't have been a fair thing to say.

for me, personally, gaga's "attention seeking" seems to be more substantiated.

AgusPop

Ok Diplo :fat: if you say so.

The true pioneers were Cher, Debbie Harry, Diana Ross, Barbra Streisand, Donna Summer, Tina Turner, Stevie Nicks, Gloria Gaynor, Janis Joplin, Bette-Midle, Liza Minnelli, Agnetha Fältskog and many others women pioneers in the music industry.

vt.jpg

wc.jpg

49.jpg

stevie-nicks-23.jpg

ne.jpg

MI0001769996.jpg

image.jpg

Diana-Ross-Birthday-Big-Hair-03.jpg

a-star-is-born-way-we-were-barbra-streis

bette-midler.jpg

pp.jpg

abbaagn02.jpg

:legend:

but Madonna fans: think what you want  :kissga:

darkwolf

Ok Diplo :fat: if you say so.

The true pioneers were Cher, Debbie Harry, Diana Ross, Barbra Streissand, Donna Summer, Tina Turner, Stevie Nicks, Janis Joplin

:legend:

but Madonna fans: think what you want  :kissga:

I respect all these legends, but NONE of them has made an impact as much as Madonna. Her influence goes way beyond music.:kissga:

AgusPop

I respect all these legends, but NONE of them has made an impact as much as Madonna. Her influence goes way beyond music.:kissga:

Of course, Madonna invented the music :legend: watch out! Beethoven  :hor:

Archived