💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

"She created the world we live in," Diplo says about Madonna

Jjang

Featured Posts

Jjang

Nope. More like made for music and number nerds. Lol It just doesn't have a lot of people who concern themselves with diva wars. We mostly discuss numbers, radio talk, and music industry news and trends. The discussions there are less emotional and more a--lytical. 

I still don't see why any GGD member would lack the ability to participate in these forums, though.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering

I still don't see why any GGD member would lack the ability to participate in these forums, though.

Some would be fine, some wouldn't. I will let you know tomorrow when I get the information.

yASSsss

i may agree with him about Ghosttown...that song was perfection :pray:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Katsuki Bakugo

It's annoying that so many Gaga fans pay her dust. I mean if you like Gaga, I can promise you that there will be at least one Madonna album you will love.

We also got to remember that if we had no Madonna, we 100% would have no Gaga, so pay the lady her respect, we owe her a lot!

Try 4!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

GreenEyes

I just don't get it. 

Madonna has probably the most successful music career out of any musician in the world. 30 years of great Pop music, she has accomplished so much and she was so innovative. 

You don't hear Cher (who also has one of the most successful musical careers) always wanting to feel like your the sh*t all the time. Come on Madonna and Diplo who gives a f*ck, maybe instead of releasing music that's trying to cater to the younger crowd (which back then she never did and that's why we loved her so much) you should look at what made you popular and a star, not lower yourself on the totem pole. 

Madonna did so much for women in the music industry, be proud of that, be proud of your success, and if you still want to be successful I don't know do what you did best just a thought. 

Phoenix

Not sure if her recent work would have success no matter who released it, it's just bad and not many are here for that.

💎

Well i'm sorry to say but all of that doesn't reflect onto who Madonna is as a person now. Really speaks volumes as to how she's declined. She hasn't done anything useful for LGBT or Aids in the past 10+ yrs.

Lady gaga is a better musician than Madonna could ever be. Madonna could never pull off a Fame, ARTPOP or C2C era. Madonna still relied a lot on her physical beauty, something Gaga doesn't. That's something GAGA has contributed that donna hasn't

Also marilyn monroe was only 1 example sis

In a similar situation to Gaga in Russia on her MDNA tour, Madonna 'promoted homos-xuality' and handed out pink armbands/bracelets to everyone in the audience. She has spoken out about the imprisonment of gay men in Malawi to which she has plenty of tied and has been just as vocal about same s-x marriage as any other pop star - all of which were within the past ten years. 

Madonna could never pull off C2C but Evita might come somewhat close, as for the Fame and especially ARTPOP, Madonna went above and beyond those albums so many times :smh: 

ARTPOPdidntflop

In a similar situation to Gaga in Russia on her MDNA tour, Madonna 'promoted homos-xuality' and handed out pink armbands/bracelets to everyone in the audience. She has spoken out about the imprisonment of gay men in Malawi to which she has plenty of tied and has been just as vocal about same s-x marriage as any other pop star - all of which were within the past ten years. 

Madonna could never pull off C2C but Evita might come somewhat close, as for the Fame and especially ARTPOP, Madonna went above and beyond those albums so many times :smh: 

It's not about going Above an album, i'm saying she could NEVER pull of an ARTPOP or the Fame. Also The Fame is better than Madonna's entire discography 

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

It's not about going Above an album, i'm saying she could NEVER pull of an ARTPOP or the Fame. Also The Fame is better than Madonna's entire discography 

"above and beyond" was just a way of rewording "pulling off" album, I meant them to be the same thing :emma: Your opinion on the fame is exactly that, but I don't think many* people would agree. 

*Relatively many anyway, I'm sure lots of Gaga stans would agree

EDIT: Also noticing how you glossed over points of Madonna's lgbt advocacy in the past few years :usrs: 

River

Because maybe BIM is a very very bad bad song diplo?

First, the last time it was cool to use the word "b---h" in your song title was when Meredith Brooks had a song called "b---h" (Riri it's for you too)

Second, did you really listen to BIM? to your production? it's a bunch of ugly sounds that all you want to do is to stop it because your ears are bleeding.

Third, Madonna sings there like an annoying mosquito.

Maybe it's time for Mr. Diplo to open her Discography and to understand how ****ty producers he is.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Jenniferella

That thread is hilarious.

Also The Fame is better than Madonna's entire discography 

You are entitled to your wrong opinion. Just don't talk for everyone because not everybody agrees with that statement.

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

ARTPOPdidntflop

That thread is hilarious.

You are entitled to your wrong opinion. Just don't talk for everyone because not everybody agrees with that statement.

Your icon is hilarious

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

Jenniferella

Your icon is hilarious

Thank you so so so much :Chica:

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

RAMROD

Well, Madonna giving birth to Jesus after all. 

:pray:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived