Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

RUMOUR: Lady Gaga to Perform at Special Olympics Closing Ceremony (TONIGHT)

BoomKack

Featured Posts

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brooke Hoegan

AHS ??? when ?

ENvGogl.gif

Edit : OMG I hope she won't perform 'Born This Way' there, that would be :rip:

NewYorkCity

I am not sure about her performing BTW there... I mean, would it be good or ofensive? Idk

But it would be great if she performed! 

Lee Ng

She shouldn't perform Born This Way till LG5 Ball Tour :cryga:

I want "Climb Every Mountain" long version , let's make another impact Gags :kissga:

Mariano

I am not sure about her performing BTW there... I mean, would it be good or ofensive? Idk

In what normal, accepting and beautiful World, can a song like Born This Way, with such a great message, be offensive ?

:nick: 

And I think she should sing her songs more, I love all the covers, but she has those great songs too, so she needs to sing them !

grndmothrmonst

i can see the jokes already :rip: 

would love to see this happen tho :flower: 

jokes about what?

Creyk

Yeah as others said Born This Way is not really fitting here, you just know a hateful minority would purposefully misinterpret it and then spread it everywhere.

Personally, I'd be here for the premiere of LG5 lead single or Till it happens to you :flutter: 

PicklePower

Yeah as others said Born This Way is not really fitting here, you just know a hateful minority would purposefully misinterpret it and then spread it everywhere.

Personally, I'd be here for the premiere of LG5 lead single or Till it happens to you :flutter: 

Oh good God.... 

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

freebit

Well, there's this lyric in it:

“Whether life’s disabilities left you outcast, bullied or teased, rejoice and love yourself today. ’Cause baby, you were born this way.”

I think EoG would be appropriate for this type of sporting event too though.

darkchylde

I vote for The Edge Of Glory or another Whats Up cover - because I want a full HQ version -.

Archived