Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

RUMOUR: Lady Gaga to Perform at Special Olympics Closing Ceremony (TONIGHT)

BoomKack

Featured Posts

VOLANTIS

Queen of unexpected will probably bring a giant Cake on stage and give us Cake Like Lady Gaga YAAAS

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
asana15

Held at the historic Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum on Sunday, August 2, 2015, the final festivities of the Games will pay tribute to the athletes, families, coaches, volunteers and supporters who have come together for a successful and inspirational event. 

World-class entertainers and celebrities will headline the celebration.

Gates Open: 4:00 PM

Event Time: 6:00 PM

http://www.la2015.org/about-games/closing-ceremony

asana15

Carly Rae Jepsen, O.A.R. and Andra Day to Headline the LA2015 Special Olympics World Games Closing Ceremony on August 2

Today, the 2015 Special Olympics World Games Los Angeles (LA2015) announced multi-platinum GRAMMY® nominated singer and songwriter Carly Rae Jepsen, American rock band O.A.R. and singer and songwriter Andra Day as headliners for the World Games’ Closing Ceremony on August 2, 2015 at 6:00 p.m. PT at the historic Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum. ESPN’s Victoria Arlen and Special Olympics International Global Messenger David Egan will help close out the festivities for the more than 6,500 athletes from 165 countries, more than 5,000 family members of competing athletes, 10,000 volunteers and spectators.

http://www.streetinsider.com/Press+Releases/Carly+Rae+Jepsen,+O.A.R.+and+Andra+Day+to+Headline+the+LA2015+Special+Olympics+World+Games+Closing+Ceremony+on+August+2/10769238.html

Lee Ng

Delete this 

seem like EVERY DAMN RUMOUR spreaded by this site never happened 

Ex : 1989 Chicago :rip:

Head Empty

seem like EVERY DAMN RUMOUR spreaded by this site never happened 

Ex : 1989 Chicago :rip:

Well, both were based upon wishful thinking so I wouldn't even call them rumors :rip:. There wasn't any substantial proof or hint that it would happen in both cases. Just fans making up their own theories..

Lee Ng

Well, both were based upon wishful thinking so I wouldn't even call them rumors :rip:. There wasn't any substantial proof or hint that it would happen in both cases. Just fans making up their own theories..

yeah right :smh:

Creyk

I would feel betrayed if it wasn't painfully obvious that this wasn't likely to happen :noparty: 

Too bad, it would have been the perfect place for TIHTY's live premiere

Archived