Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

RUMOUR: Lady Gaga to Perform at Special Olympics Closing Ceremony (TONIGHT)

BoomKack

Featured Posts

BoomKack

what is special olympic world games? :duck: seems as irrelevant as baku games?

still great tho :stalkga:

it's the Olympics for people with special needs e.g. Downs Syndrome. It's kinda not nice to say it's irrelevant because it's very important for them. & Baku only seemed irrelevant because it was the first ever European Games so nobody had heard of it

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Robotboy

it's the Olympics for people with special needs e.g. Downs Syndrome. It's kinda not nice to say it's irrelevant because it's very important for them. & Baku only seemed irrelevant because it was the first ever European Games so nobody had heard of it

i thought that was Paralympics :duck: ofc that is important. i hope gaga will be there :legend:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Guest ARTPOPSlays

This seems like it could be true! :proud: I'm sure Gaga will start promoting the album after the tour so maybe she will a tribute or something before promoting to get peoples attention again! :queenga: I sound like I'm all about the charts but the truth is I'm really not, I"m just ready foe her slayage :gayhat:

TimisaMonster

Inb4 she sings BTW :derpga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• 2 weeks later...
Stef

OMG IS THERE STILL A POSSIBILITY SOMEONE? :giveup: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Miel

Inb4 she sings BTW :derpga:

All considering, that ain't too bad an idea. As far as I remember, it actually had a pretty positive impact on a lot of "disabled" communities, despite the initial hesitation at some of her lyrics.

3 points in and ready for more

TimisaMonster

All considering, that ain't too bad an idea. As far as I remember, it actually had a pretty positive impact on a lot of "disabled" communities, despite the initial hesitation at some of her lyrics.

What else could she song that would be appropriate for the occasion? :laughga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Miel

What else could she song that would be appropriate for the occasion? :laughga:

Disco Heaven :messga:

3 points in and ready for more

monsterdreams

Yas please would slay

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

freebit

Seems plausible, it would make sense to invite her after she did the polar plunge. She'd be a pretty big get for them, and I doubt she would turn something like this down, especially after meeting a special needs fan recently.

Emvee

Crossing my fingers for this! It'd be great to get a 2015 rendition of Born This Way or The Edge of Glory

Archived