new video

Marina And The Diamonds teases her new music video, 'Blue'

Petrichor

Featured Posts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
darkchylde

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

MADRE MARINA IT'S FINALLY COMING I'VE WAITED FOR AGES FOR THIS VIDEO

honza

I PRAYED THAT THIS VIDEO WOULD BE FOR BLUE :giveup: my life will now be complete

Come along with me and the butterflies and bees

SychosSoChic

omg mess thought this era was over :lmao: 

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Spock

I'm seeing her on Thursday :flutter: 

who will love me when the night is over

darkchylde

I'm seeing her on Thursday :flutter: 

Have fun! I'll have to wait until she announces a Spain date in 2016, but I know it'll be worth it.

omg mess thought this era was over :lmao: 

She's been touring a lot of festivals, released a live collaboration with Clean Bandit @ Coachella, announced a possible FROOT repackage... You've just not been paying attention.

Buy Blue on iTunes now: http://smarturl.it/FROOT.itunes

SychosSoChic

Have fun! I'll have to wait until she announces a Spain date in 2016, but I know it'll be worth it.

She's been touring a lot of festivals, released a live collaboration with Clean Bandit @ Coachella, announced a possible FROOT repackage... You've just not been paying attention.

Buy Blue on iTunes now: http://smarturl.it/FROOT.itunes

200_s.gif

I appreciate you coming to one of your faves' defence boo, but I do not however appreciate the unnecessary animosity.

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

sweet spot

The welsh singer 'Marina And The Diamonds' posted today a 16 seconds teaser of her new music video, 'Blue'. The video is scheduled to be released next week, as Marina has told on Twitter and Facebook. 'Blue' is the third official single from Marina's third studio album, FROOT (2014), after 'I'm a Ruin' and 'Forget'. 'FROOT', 'Happy', 'Immortal' and 'Gold' were only promotional singles.

The official 'Blue' art cover:

11755663_10152855370446755_1541591185349

'Blue' was written by Marina Diamandis and produced by her and David Kosten. It was one of the most praised FROOT tracks by the critics and by the public.

Last night ı dreamed a music video about a fortuneteller omg ı didnt even watch this teaser

So excited :zilla:

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua

Archived