💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

THE FAME MACHINE? Album title?

Kate Bush

Featured Posts

Kate Bush

What do you think of the title for the next album? It could be the continuation of The Fame + The Fame Monster but in this one she will talk about "The price of Fame"?? before she creates ARTPOP she talked about that she wants to make an album about Celebs/Price of Fame/Death and how could Fame affect your life just like what happened to princess Diana which inspired her to write Princess DIE. Also she could talk about the journey of Fame how the media and people are treating her like a Machine..

B7AigryCAAAtYh0.jpg

You can see the title behind ^

gaga.jpg

Gaga's official site back in 2008 ^

what do you think guys? 

Rat Boy

Have you not heard about Eden? #LG5 #EDEN #Circus

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Davidsonary

It's already confirmed to be called Eden though. With the lead single Dinner feat. Adele. Hold on to your weaves.:fat:

Oh hello. What is this space down here? Where am I?

Didymus

I'd be very happy if she stopped singing/talking about being bullied in the newspapers. The best way to silence any negative influence of being a celebrity is making sure the public loves you anyway. And by playing the millionaire victim, I'm afraid that won't work :Chica:

ChicaSkas

Isn't eden just a rumour?
also where in the world is that song Paradise, it really needs to be released on the next one!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Robinladen

Idk, reminds me of The Fame Factory at the Grammy's. I feel like she already explored this in the past, I want something new.

ARTPOPdidntflop

Eden is just from some random tumblr post though :dies:

Also @ y'all thinking Dinner. ft Adele is real :dies:

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

warhol killer

I really love that backdrop. So Gaga :flutter:

Anyways, I really don't like it again to have "The Fame ______" on her album. It's so 2010

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Archived