💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gag's Face Makes Cameo in Amy Doc.

TRYMCNL

Featured Posts

TRYMCNL

I went to go see the Amy Winehouse documentary, AMY, last night and there's a scene where she's in a bar and there's a poster of Gaga on the wall in the back.

:gaycat: ha impact :gaycat:

Her father once said he wanted Gaga to be Amy in a potential biopic and I pray every night for that to happen :pray: 

Laceface

It appears you're right, someone posted it 2 days ago. Sorry can't find thread for you

boobtank

Her father once said he wanted Gaga to be Amy in a potential biopic and I pray every night for that to happen :pray: 

Gaga could NEVER... I repeat NEVER get Amy's accent down. Her even attempting a cockney accent would cause me to die of second-hand embarrassment.

Gaga could NEVER... I repeat NEVER get Amy's accent down. Her even attempting a cockney accent would cause me to die of second-hand embarrassment.

if Amy's father himself said Gaga would be a great Amy, who am I to say the opposite?

Bad Bromance

You're probably right but I've heard that actors practice different accents with people who specialize in providing training to actors so that they may nail a role.

Kate Winslet is British yet she can sound as American as any of us who are American. 

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Didymus

Omg :giveup::giveup::giveup:

PartySick

I'm sure, if she accepted the part, she'd work tirelessly and they'd work with her so she can perfect everything "Amy" :yes: She loves and respects Amy enough that, in the event she can't do it PERFECTLY, she wouldn't do it at all. That's what I think, at least heh...

🖤

boobtank

if Amy's father himself said Gaga would be a great Amy, who am I to say the opposite?

I'm assuming that he made this suggestion because they look similar and gaga has a background in jazz?

Tumblr

The undeniable impacT 

Queen of being on posters in the background of biopics

tumblr_n640dv8wYu1s9x79go1_250.gif

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

Archived