đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Shane Dawson's Ex GirlFriend talks about his bisexuality

Yanko

Featured Posts

Wait he's only bis-xual??? This crazy gurl acting like he announced he was as-xual and never loved her smh. She's being more dramatic than Taylor about the Katy feud that in reality was probably just Katys label hiring some dancers for ha tour and nothing else. ..

anywayz 

He left her, that's why she is dramatic :saladga: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

barcodemonster

He left her, that's why she is dramatic :saladga: 

yeah who is this couple and why should I be emotionally invested?

scan my barcode

codymonster

You guys are such assholes. You realize they dated for almost 5 years, right :awkney: 

She's not making a big deal because he is bis-xual, she's making a big deal because she lost the person she spent 5 years of her life with and was truly in love with. Clearly ya'll haven't had true heartbreak before, cause it hurts like hell. And you BAWL like hell.

Yanko

You guys are such assholes. You realize they dated for almost 5 years, right :awkney: 

She's not making a big deal because he is bis-xual, she's making a big deal because she lost the person she spent 5 years of her life with and was truly in love with. Clearly ya'll haven't had true heartbreak before, cause it hurts like hell. And you BAWL like hell.

i dont even want to quot them and have a discussion 

He said the first year with Lisa was perfect, but then he started being attracted to guys. They were together for 3 1/2 years. Does this mean he was just "faking it" the other 2 1/2 years? i feel bad for her. He should have ended it right when he started having those feelings. I guess he was too repressed about his s-xuality though, sigh. 

Archived