Shane Dawson's Ex GirlFriend talks about his bisexuality

Yanko

Featured Posts

ARTPOPdidntflop

me when they start to get emotional 

:neyde: 

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

ARTPOPdidntflop

"A smart man by the name of Justin Bieber once said "Never Say Never" or was that Katy Perry, i don't know"

:rip: 

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

Robotboy

i cant watch it :emma:

is there 3some details tho :giggle:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Phoenix

I watched it this morning. The whole situation is kinda idk. 

It sucks that they have to film and publish everything that happens in their life. :S

💎

Robinladen

Omg, what kind of overreacting emotional mess. Shane and this girl need to chill. It's not that big of a deal.

SlaeUrAnus

I watched it this morning. The whole situation is kinda idk. 

It sucks that they have to film and publish everything that happens in their life. :S

They should have kept the breakup silent to be fair, but they are contracted to documenting their lives I guess. 

In my messy era.

SychosSoChic

My reaction as I watched the video

200.gif

7 minutes in, this girl is a living, breathing Taylor Swift song, Jesus H Christ :awkney: 

200.gif

This is a classic example of why you should never make your boyfriend/girlfriend the centre of your life :saladga:

"I am just a girl, who loved a boy, who didn't love himself." This is going to be a tumblr meme I just know it :proud:

I just finished the video. I fear for Shane's safety. 

200.gif

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Good luck for the both of them 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

They should have kept the breakup silent to be fair, but they are contracted to documenting their lives I guess. 

I agree with her recording this, it is just like she said, if she hadn't, people would always be in the comments asking for answers and she would never move on and it is a way for her getting things straight once and for all

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

SlaeUrAnus

I agree with her recording this, it is just like she said, if she hadn't, people would always be in the comments asking for answers and she would never move on and it is a way for her getting things straight once and for all

True :yes: 

In my messy era.

barcodemonster

Wait he's only bis-xual??? This crazy gurl acting like he announced he was as-xual and never loved her smh. She's being more dramatic than Taylor about the Katy feud that in reality was probably just Katys label hiring some dancers for ha tour and nothing else. ..

anywayz 

scan my barcode

Archived