Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Wayne Scott Lukas On Janet's Superbowl Performance

Dunk96

Featured Posts

Dunk96

What REALLY went down at Janet's infamous Superbowl performance in 2004,as told by her stylist at the time Wayne Scott Lukas. The interview was conducted as part of National Geographic's docu-series about the 2000s.

http://www.channelguidemagblog.com/index.php/2015/07/09/nat-geos-the-2000s-a-new-reality-janet-jacksons-super-bowl-stylist-wayne-scot-lukas-tells-us-what-really-down/

ARTPOPdidntflop

The whole thing makes me so angry, it was so fabricated. Janet was cheated

Justin and the FCC still need to pay

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

SychosSoChic

*sigh*

Aaaaand now I'm in a bad, and angry mood because Justin and some assholes got off scott free with ruining someone's career :saladga:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

ARTPOPdidntflop

*sigh*

Aaaaand now I'm in a bad, and angry mood because Justin and some assholes got off scott free with ruining someone's career :saladga:

LMAO ME

I hate this so much it puts me in a bad mood

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

barcodemonster

It still baffles me why this was such a big deal :saladga: 

scan my barcode

The Child

*sigh*

Me too, like I just can't control myself, reading this just made me so angry, I already disliked Justin but now I really hate him. Janet is such a talented and kind artist, she didn't deserve that. :saladga:

THAT'S ****ING UNFAIR ! **** THEM ! :fthis:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child

It still baffles me why this was such a big deal :saladga: 

We, the society, give too much power to the media, they really control us, you have a proof of that with this, with the Ariana's incident (even tough Janet isn't responsible for her wardrobe malfunction), with ARTPOP, they labelled it a flop and tricked everybody to think the same way about it.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

yeah I alos can't believe Justin didn't take any backlash from this,I mean he is the one that exposed her breast, this is s-xism at its worse, since janet is the woman she is the one to judge meanwhile a man exposing a girls breast is not seen as something bad by this society

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Archived