Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

VIDEO: Ariana Grande Apologises Again

Fizzy

Featured Posts

SlayedForTheGod

also i truly believe her apology in sincere. this will blow over. fox news anchors arent the ones buying her records. and neither are starch conservative patriots.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

have you never done anything really stupid? :duck:  none of your friends either? :applause:

stupid, yes? Licking unsold doughnuts (or any food for that matter), no. I am responding to your statement "what teenager hasn't acted like that?" What she did was flat out gross 

grenziel

Girl, you just another bop and people will forget it. :hunty: Srsly, I think it would be more effective to just make fun of it like an SNL skit or something :lolly:

Some of them want to abuse you, some of them want be abused.

Robotboy

stupid, yes? Licking unsold doughnuts, no. I am responding to your statement "what teenager hadn't acted like that?" What she did was flat out gross 

i didnt mean we've all licked donuts :green: i thought my point was obvious that we all do stupid things. just get over it shes clearly embarrassed.

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

i didnt mean we've all licked donuts :green: i thought my point was obvious that we all do stupid things. just get over it shes clearly embarrassed.

yes but that's an unacceptable level of stupid, that's my point. And like I said in my original post I'm just happy she admits to her stupidity and isn't trying to make excuses for her behavior 

she shouldn't have apologized, it wasn't that bad

BUT

her career is so over after this, americans are very sensitive about someone saying that their country sucks, and since most of her fame, fans and coins come from the USA...................:rip:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Bette Davis

I really appreciate and give her props for not making excuses. That was very adult of her and I hope she changes for the better after seeing herself act like a little demon  :applause:

She should have maybe also mentioned/apologized to the employees that she treated like peasants though..

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Um, Excuse me? I dont find  bad in people. And she was nice with you because you were someone who paid for her tickets. Granted, some celebs are still as*holes. But dont tell me I dont know Ariana's attitude. I have worked with her previously, before she was huge. And during my time on set, she was nothing but arrohgant and rude. Victoria was more of a humble human than Ari. And you know what? Even after these incidents, I was still stanning for her back in 2013. My stanning stopped after an incident between her, her management, and I happened in Oct 2014. So do not come here until you have hanged out with her without you paying money. That Ari attitude you think is "Real Life", aint hun. :awkney: 

what was your job when your were working with her?

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Morphine Prince

The apology seems so insincere tbh :rip: 

But I believe her although she looks and sounds b---hy. I think she'll get more   backlash after this because of how she's perceived. 

oh WOW it's GDD's latest music industry celebrity Hollywood insider!!!!!! Hello sorry for disrespecting you since you and Ari used to be friends :) so believable :) 

what was your job when your were working with her?

His job was the one he made up in his head with the rest of that nonsense story. 

Kulture Kiari

oh WOW it's GDD's latest music industry celebrity Hollywood insider!!!!!! Hello sorry for disrespecting you since you and Ari used to be friends :) so believable :) 

oh honey, I dont have to prove you shiz. I did so many fun things while I was living in California and getting paid for it. Theres a few GGD users that I have proven my stuff too, but I wont waste my time with you. Continue on believing that everything you see on tv is real. ;) 

Looked pretty sincere to me. Do you guys expect her to start balling on the camera? The fact she didn't try to make excuses and swallowed her pride is enough. 

Archived