new music

Melanie Martinez - "Soap"

DXPE

Featured Posts

Staryu

:giveup: omg it's so good, I can't wait for this album

'buying it for sure :yes: 

Tove Lo

Idk how I feel about this song. The bubble water whatever noise kinda annoys me :sweat: 

Ill just keep bopping to Pity Party

hop on that **** like a maniac

Pity Party

It's ok. Not her best.

EDIT: It's growing on me fast. I give it a 7/10. Still a cute bop

barcodemonster

I'm sorry but a song called soap

whats next? "Faucet" ?

scan my barcode

Staryu

I'm sorry but a song called soap

whats next? "Faucet" ?

"'Soap' was written about my current boyfriend when we were first talking," Martinez told ELLE.com. "I felt too scared to say how I felt about him and thought if I told him it'd be like throwing a toaster in his bath. So I washed my mouth out with soap. I think anyone can really relate to this song. I'm sure there was a time in everyone's life where they felt too scared to say how they felt so they 'washed their mouth out with soap.'" It's all about being vulnerable, says Martinez.

barcodemonster

"'Soap' was written about my current boyfriend when we were first talking," Martinez told ELLE.com. "I felt too scared to say how I felt about him and thought if I told him it'd be like throwing a toaster in his bath. So I washed my mouth out with soap. I think anyone can really relate to this song. I'm sure there was a time in everyone's life where they felt too scared to say how they felt so they 'washed their mouth out with soap.'" It's all about being vulnerable, says Martinez.

scrub a dub dub 

scan my barcode

Archived