Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

First photos from AHS Set for ComicCon!

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

LaMaisonGaga

10392582_856195391096713_318967645899272

11200763_856195544430031_26396199688958411709261_856195707763348_28874623096354611202558_856195261096726_580452040503701

CJcGFE8WgAA3YKo.jpg

CJeaQwkWsAAkBMn.jpg

looks like an amazing Art Deco hotel!

lamaisongaga.com

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic

So they're building this set for the convention, not for the show? :laughga: 

buy bionic

mister max

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

:wao:   :wao: 

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Haroon

AHS: Jail :laughga: 

How big is this supposed to be after? With all the correct lighting and effects I think it could be amazing :flutter: 

Fusel

I was so happy when they said it's going to be art deco and it looks like they're not going to disappoint!

monketsharona

So they're building this set for the convention, not for the show? :laughga: 

It's probably already built for the set ;) The shooting is starting very soon..

Though It's sad Gaga won't be here for the first panel.

mariomania1234

I think this is just a model version for Comic Con. It looks great though. :wao:

yASSsss

omg,looks promising

mybodyisready_rdjholmes.gif

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

CJeaQwkWsAAkBMn.jpg

wow, this looks great. CC will be awesome and I can only wish Gaga would be there. :saladga:

I expect her with the cast on next events tho.

monketsharona

wow, this looks great. CC will be awesome and I can only wish Gaga would be there. :saladga:

I expect her with the cast on next events tho.

Let's hope so... I wish her to be involved in the promo and being present at the panels...

Those AHS panels are ALWAYS interesting and funny ! 

Bradley

AHS: Jail :laughga: 

How big is this supposed to be after? With all the correct lighting and effects I think it could be amazing :flutter: 

It is six story tall if my memory serves me right.

RAMROD

OMG YEEESSSSSSSSSS!! :sara:

I am.ready.tho!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived