💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

The messes of the TF/TFM era

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Illuminati

can't she somehow get her **** back together if she pulled it off without any major messes for two eras :saladga: were there any crazy controversial things happening lately during C2C? Asias clothing line maybe? 

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hausofshiza

Boys Boys Boys was supposed to be the final single off of The Fame but Bad Romance demo leaked forcing Interscope to release Bad Romance and The Fame Monster early.

Divine

Duh, she was the It Girl back in the day, she was like... "Btch im Lady Gaga get out of my way" she doesnt give a fvck :legend: 

Everybody Loves her back in the day :')

"And I still love you even if I can't see you anymore."

Tropico

Nevermind I don't wanna be dragged :messga: 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Tropico

LOL NO BOO try again, nothing in this world is perfect. If TF/TFM eras were 99% perfect and 1% mess don't hold out for that one percent. Change this thread to the messes of BTW and ARTPOP Era which are over 50%. Back during TF/M Gaga had the perfect team possibly the most well managed new artist at the time. Her team saw her potential and ran with it to the skies. I feel after TFM she tried to carry that over and it all collapsed during ARTPOP cause our brave Gaga sometimes see's it as Me Vs Them and I feel now she took the time to find a proper team cause after all one person can only do so much.

I think people are just bored with Gaga's current eras so they try to find the flaws in her first two golden eras and convince others they were messy when in reality they weren't, they just want to convince people that her latest eras are better :neyde: I'm not gonna complain further since cheek to cheek has been great and gaga is happier and healthier than shes ever been since 2011 and I'm proud of her and excited for the next album.

Chill JFC :toofunny: TThe OP isn't trying to tarnish the reputation of TF(M) era omg. He was just pointing out some of the funny messes back then. But leave it to TFM stans to eb super defensive and drag ARTPOP into this. :smh: 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

GagaUnderYou

I remember Bad Romance being postponed was a mess.

TFM low quality demo leaks. (good thing, but not for Interscope) 

The limited copies of TFM super deluxe edition. 

LadyGaga.com forums gets hacked and spammed. 

DITD vs Monster single release. 

VTV

i dont consider them  mess though

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Alien Tulip

Chill JFC :toofunny: TThe OP isn't trying to tarnish the reputation of TF(M) era omg. He was just pointing out some of the funny messes back then. But leave it to TFM stans to eb super defensive and drag ARTPOP into this. :smh: 

No one is getting defensive we're just stating that the messes were so minimal back then that its not even worthy to even bring it up now considering with what we dealt with from 2011 to 2014 :smh: 

Versace

In my opinion you're the one who needs to chill, what am I suppose to have no opinion against ARTPOP or else come off as a deluded TFM stan. Heck no ARTPOP is my second fav Gaga album so I don't need people to come to me and label me a Fame Monster stan it's ridiculous I don't look at it that way, were all Little Monsters , dividing us into categories of what album we stan for just because we have personal thoughts on each album whether it be good or bad. I just don't get it , I know the OP isn't trying to tarnish anything but my point was "look at the bigger picture" . I am not directing this at you personally i'm just saying a lot of people on GGD try to tarnish the name of fans who love TF or TFM more than Gaga's other albums and you seem to be one of them. Fine I guess from now on I'll delude everyone into thinking I love all the albums equally so I don't get labeled a FM stan trying to drag ARTPOP. LOL wtv.  

badgalriri

Like it isn't discussed to death everyday, several times a day? 

it isn't discussed enough because people still obsessed over ARTPOP

Whispering

it isn't discussed enough because people still obsessed over ARTPOP

Yes, fans do discuss Gaga's latest solo era...just like they discuss the previous eras. The issue is the constant negativity, some going on for YEARS now, from the same people saying the same things over and over. :smh:

Do you really think if these negative people whine and complain MORE, that fans that happened to enjoy the album are going to quit talking about it? I actually think just the opposite is true. Their constant complaints and negativity give an opportunity for others to defend it. In essence, these overly negative individuals are creating more discussion and attention for the very thing they hate. :yes:

RainingOnMe

It was a really hard f*cking time to be a Gaga stan IRL though, especially in middle/high school. :blehga:

What are you talking about? It was literally one of the best times to be a stan. However, last year it was embarrassing... :awkney:  

Supersonic

What are you talking about? It was literally one of the best times to be a stan. However, last year it was embarrassing... :awkney:  

No it wasn't :awkney:
Hit records and success don't make up for being mocked, ostracized and bullied into suicidal thoughts/depression for liking Gaga in school. :awkney:
I literally couldn't care less if people thought the ARTPOP era was "embarassing", I mean that would be pretty sad if I defined her albums and how I feel about then with what other people and stans of other artists thought of it.

Archived