💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga's Promotional Schedule (Part I) [Includes all previous eras]

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Galactic Mess

Omg Ikr! This image and Applause's single cover have slain me last night. :legend:

The recent promo image with a mannequin hand is beeeeeuuuuutiful!!!!!!!

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nervous Unicorn

If it's in black does that mean it's confirmed? I didn't know iTunes festival was actually a thing!

Not sure where to post this but there's a rumour over on The Fashion Spot that Gaga is being lined up for a British fashion magazine cover later in the year, possibly U.K Vogue! No real sources just speculation, but to add to it Vogue.co.uk's Twitter account has been tweeting a lot about Gaga today, if they continue to do so over the next few weeks then I'd say it was very likely (they did the same before Beyonce's cover and Kristen Stewart's if I remember correctly) Fingers crossed, I think they could do something great with her; the last shoot she did for them with Josh Olins was brilliant! Like I said, just a rumour that's floating around :)

Applause

Gaga's FB posts come a long time after her Twitter posts. While she has more FB followers than Twitter followers.

I mean as in the pre-order date, that was announced days ago. She never updated her cover photo and her page desc changing pre-order to 8.19.

Xalser

BornSimon

This tweet by LadyGagaNow.net made me think that Gaga will be on Good Morning America on August 19...

@LadyGagaNowNet 5h

America, put your hands up make 'em touch. August 19 is going to be such a Good Morning! #Applause

Sorry if it's been posted. It would be great, although she wouldn't perform as the first performance will be at the VMAs, but they could show the video and a pre-recorded interview?

HausOfMark

This tweet by LadyGagaNow.net made me think that Gaga will be on Good Morning America on August 19...

Sorry if it's been posted. It would be great, although she wouldn't perform as the first performance will be at the VMAs, but they could show the video and a pre-recorded interview?

thats a very interesting take on this tweet. i wonder!!

-Mark

Archived